WTB Caster Shields, BDS's, VS's, Sweets/PP/Alc,

• If you have an item you think I may be interested in, even if it's not specifically requested, feel free to PM me here or contact me in-game (Seraphic Divinity /or/ Star Lost).

Shields

Looking for a variety of q6, q7, and q8 caster shields. tac only -- prices differ significantly based on the skins and how close to perfect they are, so when you post an item or contact me, give me a ball-park figure of what we're looking at. I won't even consider offering unless you know what you're expecting on the item.

Also interested in low req command shields

BDS

q12/13 prot - 20a/22a

q12 fire x2 - 5a per

q12 air x2 - 4a per

VS

Any req, caster modded - 150e (need 3)

Sweets/Alc/Party Points

Need enough to max each title 3 times. Not sure what the going rates are, but if you're happening to sell in bulk then PM me and we can figure it out. Not interested unless they're spammable, unless alc isn't spammable (I never recall it being spammable).

For now that's it. I'll update accordingly. Basically trying to get my s/o a full HoM, so any titles we can get that way we're going to pursue them. She also wants to do some PvP so I'm looking to expand my caster shield collection, and anything in that realm.

I mentioned arms/ectos as methods of payment. I can typically do either but also have zkeys I can use instead. I value zkeys higher than ecto, though.

IGN: Seraphic Divinity

IGN: Seraphic Divinity

• cosyfiep September 9, 2019 at 5:58 PM

Closed the thread.