Smoki's Trade Moderating Service!

• Smokis's Trade Moderating Service

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my new Service Thread solely dedicated to Trade Moderating.

Who am I:

• My name is Smoki I live in Germany and have been playing Guild Wars for more then twelve years. In game you can mostly find me doing GvG, afk'ing in my Guild Hall, and trading in Kamadan.

How to contact me:

• Leave a post in this thread.
    • Send me a private message.
    • Send a message in game to me on: Smoki Superstar. Add this to your friends list! If someone messages you with a similar name, check your friends list to see if it is one of my characters! Do not trust anyone else. This is the only account I will contact you on and the only account YOU should contact me on.

My activity:

• I live in Germany(timezone GMT+1).
    • I play almost daily.
    • I check Guild Wars Legacy a couple of times a day.

Why use me as a Trade Mod:

I have been playing Guild Wars for over twelve years now and for the last four years I've been active on the fora. My name is widely known among the community at this point (in a good manner I hope :P ). Other moderators don't share my activity, so if you need a moderator quickly I can be reached easily and will try to respond as fast as possible. I have played this game as honest as possible unfortunately I have been scammed a couple of times with guild trades and I know other people have as well. So this is my attempt to give back to the honest side of the community who want to stop scammers. By now I have moderated countless trades and I feel like my reputation as an honest Trade Moderator has been established now.

What will I moderate for you:

• Guild Trades.
    • Guild Trim Sales.
    • Any other sort of trade you feel like you need a moderator for.

References:

Butters Du Ranger

Care Bear Honk

Akemi On Tour

Enso Andromeda

S Kalation

Rof Rof Rof

Klatti Unlimited

Forsaken Hadshi

V L I

Payment:

I don't ask for any form of payment for this service. I do however accept tips, but these are in no way mandatory! Feedback is greatly appreciated and prefered over tips.

~Smoki

• cosyfiep February 13, 2020 at 6:28 PM

Closed the thread.