CLOSED - PC q9 Moti Amethyst Aegis & q13 Golden Phoenix Blade

• CLOSED - Got info I needed

Haven't played in like 7-10 years. Seen I had these in my storage. I remember getting the Aegis from a FoW chest. And I got a new sword to use on my monk and was gonna sell this blade. But I can't find a price for either of them. Best I've got was from a guild mate that said the Aegis is worth 10e, but thats from his knowledge from 2 years ago. So as you can see outdated lol.

edit (MERGED BY MOD--do NOT bump your thread early 24 HOURS between bumps/posts!!!)

Yeah its able to be script'd, so rip there.

And thanks for info on shield. What others told me too being motivation. Good info regardless :) Thank you.

IGN: Almighty Killa

Edited 2 times, last by Rhogar: Please take the time to read the Xunlai Market rules BEFORE you post--early bump--posts merged.--mod edit (July 16, 2019 at 6:24 AM).

• q9 amethyst aegis is a nice shield and therefor got some value

motivation is not as much wanted as tactic or command but if someone looks for a decent q9 motivation shield 5-30e is the range which i would consider fair price

q13 golden phoenix blade most likely is merch ( they exist inscriptionable and non inscrpitionable)

if its oldschool some collector may pay a few ectos depending on the mod (but not much because q13)

if its inscriptionable -> merch or put in on a hero

• Rhogar July 16, 2019 at 6:24 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC q9 Moti Amethyst Aegis & q13 Golden Phoenix Blade” to “CLOSED - PC q9 Moti Amethyst Aegis & q13 Golden Phoenix Blade”.
  • cosyfiep July 16, 2019 at 6:36 PM

Closed the thread.