Required 8 dead bow etc

• Ironman September 3, 2019 at 7:06 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Perfect required 8 weapons” to “Required 8 dead bow etc”.
  • I won't give a direct price since I am actively bidding on the item, however price checks vs reality can be harsh. I have a good 50 items that can get the priceless/xxx arm treatment. The reality is one who actually has the funds, willing to spend those funds, desired skin, actual rarity, and usefulness.

A bit of history on q8 deadbows for you. The skin itself has always been very common and after the introduction of HM they are one of the most farmed skin. What made them rare initially was the fact they could only come from higher level keyless chests for max damage q8 or as mob drops from very few enemies when the game was prophecies only. Hell's precipice portal wraiths being one of the main location although necrid horsemen who at the time were very unfarmable could drop them along with some oddities such as lord timot a lvl 21 undead in a krytan quest. The only real reason they have ever retained such high value is rarity as the time frame in which they could drop was still very limited.

My final thought and probably why your not getting price checks are because most of the people bidding on it are the same ones who price checked the last one so a conflict of interest. It is an item that the only way to actually get a legit price evaluation is put it up for auction and see where it goes.

• Majority of req8 dead bows/sephis were farmed from majesty's rest back in the day in prophecies.

As for pricing it wouldn't be worth as much as a 15^50 on its own, however if someone is making a req8 deadbow collection or has a collection that needs it you could be looking at a similar price.

• cosyfiep October 4, 2019 at 4:56 PM

Closed the thread.