gltiched ghostly priest pet?

• hi,

so i own a dedicated minature ghostly priest. i normally play the game in german language and i just noticed that the name of the pet was in english and the description is in german langague.

is this some kind of a glitch or is it because of the dedication? (i bought the pet dedicated)

so as you can see the top text is in english, the bottom in german

• Hi, pretty sure it wasn't traduced, same happens in french for this one, rift warden, guild lord and priest zhang ; aka last introduced minis (through strongboxes) ; guess there wasn't enough budget for traductions at that time :rolleyes:

PS : all those also lack a "i" in miniature

• Currently there is no longer teleportation in the game (= shadow step now). Yet the description of the skills has not been changed, on game and on wiki...

• The translation issue is not surprising, those four strongbox minis look like they were hastily done. As Invokeur said, the inventory items contain a typo. If you can somehow target the actual avatar walking around on the ground, that one is spelled correctly ('miniature'). Also, unlike most other minis, they can be interacted with in explorable areas.

I guess it's more of a bug than a glitch, but yea. It's a basic issue with the items themselves, and is not dependent on dedicated status.

>WTB< | ign Adanel Jade