q8 Command Reinforced Defender & 2 low req max shields

• Just coming back from 5 or so years away and cleaning thing up. no idea what's worth what these days. merching most of my old golds, but didn't know what this q8 command shield might go for. haven't bothered to put an insc/handle on

also have these two low req shields that might be worth something?

Kfq0J9w.pngUhRZc8C.pngDcIXa1s.png

Edited once, last by GoalieLax (October 12, 2020 at 9:34 PM).

• GoalieLax October 12, 2020 at 9:32 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “q8 Command Reinforced Defender” to “q8 Command Reinforced Defender & 2 low req max shields”.
  • The q8 gold command shield, I’ve seen similar ones go for 60-80e not that popular of a stat, price comes down to skin.

The plates shield, motivation is a dead stat, take what ever someone would give you for it. 2-10e

The crude shied is nice, common skins low req blue tactics shield go for like 10-20e but I know allot of people like this skin. I actually bought a q4 gold for 90e so put it in the middle like 20-35e to the right person.

IGN: Snoop Snail (Not very active in game atm. Msg me here for trades!)
    --> WTB q3-8 Gold Inscriptables
    <--

• The crude shied is nice, common skins low req blue tactics shield go for like 10-20e but I know allot of people like this skin. I actually bought a q4 gold for 90e so put it in the middle like 20-35e to the right person.

for future lookers I sold the 5/13 for 27e without much effort and the 8/16 went for an armbrace which was probably too cheap but it was an easy move to make

• bsoltan December 13, 2020 at 3:07 PM

Closed the thread.