VQ/Mission/Dungeon Service *NEW: 19 Map Caravan VQ from ToA to Ascalon!*

• Hello everybody!

I am offering following services (with different prices depending on the Map/Mission), if you are interested, then post the Name of the thing you need and your IGN:

1. NM/HM Missions (5e-30e)

2. Vanquishing (10e-50e)

3. Dungeons (10e-40e)

4. Caravan VQs (these arent always available, my longest is ToA to Ascalon which includes all 19 areas) Prices for those will be posted when I decide to make one.

Payment method: 50% before and 50% after a service. You can only pay in the currency we discussed earlier (mostly e). If we agreed to a payment with an item (e.g. Minipet/Weapon etc) then the payment is done before the service.

For Vanguishing/Dungeons there is only one rule: no survivor titles in the making. Some areas (like Kessex Peak) are faster to brute force so a death might be possible and I need to respawn somewhere.

Also the typical disclaimers: if there is a DC (basically didnt happen on my side since 4-5 years) on either side the service will be restarted or the money will be returned. If something comes up in RL (also didnt happen on my side since around 4years) then we can easily reschedule or the money will be given back.

IGN: Agrosch Todesklinge

Edited once, last by n0x (December 23, 2020 at 6:12 PM).

• Bump and I will do a Caravan VQ from ToA to Ruins of Surmia (19maps in one go, no stopping in other cities, VQing following: Black Curtain, Cursed Lands, Nebo, NK Province, Scoundrels, Griffons, Deldrimor Bowl, Anvil, Iron Horse Mine, Travelers Vale, Ascalon Foothills, Diessa, Flame Temple, Dragons Gullet, The Breach, Old Ascalon, Regent Valley, Pockmark, Eastern Frontier).

Please make sure you have Temple of the Ages unlocked.

Date: im flexible! It will be on one of the following days: 23./24./26./27.03.2021, we decide together which of these 4 days it will be.

Time: will be given at least a few days in advance, but starting time will be between 11 and 14 CET. I usually need around 8-10h for this tour, the fastest was around 7h and the longest around 11h.

Price: I will do that as an auction and im accepting bids, starting at 20arms (payment in e is also accepted, but I count 1a as 42,5e, so starting bid would be at 850e) [if the prices for a or e would massively change, I would update the auction so the price would resemble the worth of those items while posting this offer]

Rules for the caravan VQ: basically the same as in my main post. If you dont have a vamp weapon, tell me in advance, so I can be prepared to give you one. Also please dont have any quests open for the maps (WIK mainstory is ok, but no Wanted quest and no other quests).

• n0x March 7, 2021 at 4:45 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “VQ/Mission/Dungeon Service” to “VQ/Mission/Dungeon Service *NEW: 19 Map Caravan VQ from ToA to Ascalon!*”.
  • bsoltan July 13, 2021 at 8:58 PM

Closed the thread.