RealMillenniumGroup

• Greetings all!

Thanks again to Kevin for adding this forum for all us videoites. I'll be sure to keep on checking back to add everyone else to my subscriptions - can't get enough of people playing the game.

Anyway, I have both Twitch and YouTube channels I use for Guild Wars and other games.

Currently I livestream my "Adventure" series on Twitch and post the videos up on YouTube once a week. I also post other stuff on YT that I don't necessarily livestream, so you can find more stuff on the YouTube channel. I don't have a set stream schedule unfortunately due to Real Life, but whenever I'm on, everyone is welcome to join in chat or even hit me up for grouping in the game as time allows.

Twitch Channel -

External Content www.twitch.tv
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    which currently features The Tyrian Adventures and The Canthan Adventures. I will start streaming The Elonian Adventures come August/September for Nightfall's 10th anniversary

YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/RealMillenniumGroup/

Edited once, last by BJWyler (May 26, 2016 at 11:12 PM).