• In the lest few weeks a few people have asked me why I was selling all my collections. The simple answer is this: As I am mostly all but inactive, I did not want all these wonderful treasures from the past to be sitting locked away from the current active community. They should be enjoyed by returning players, & players that are new to the collecting scene.

I did however, keep the most sentimental items for myself as the memories associated to these items are what I value the most. I wanted to share a small look at just a few of these sentimental items that I have chosen to keep forever, so the community can remember them too. My biggest & proudest collection to date though is not items from Guildwars, but the players themselves. I have made so very many friends within this community, & we have all grown so much in the many, many years that we have played. I will be forever grateful for the truly wonderful people that I have met along the way of my Guildwars journey.

This one is a blast from the past, taken just before I was able to talk Aris into allowing my to buy the Q9 -2/-2 Magmas shield(only took 2-3 years :D ) & completing the full set of dual reduction Magmas for the first time in GW history. All of these were released back into the community & I am happy to see that the dual reduction set is still complete and with other of it's kind thanks to the gentleman gamer MaxBorken.

"Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until they speak."