scimitar q2 20e
Posts by Speed Clear Ele
-
-
-
What do you mean by cloud stream ?
Hosting gw1 servers on a cloud like environment?
I am curious !
If you are talking about using remove hardware and just have the events happening on your monitor in a pay as you go environment then I think google has a solution for it.
But if google has it then AWS has it but better ..
-
my 1a bid on oni still stands bsoltan . would be nice if you read the messages.
1a oni
-
People started mass botting every areas of DoA which is one of the most game breaking bot ever made (https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/co…active_in_2023/)
Also, players seem to buy armbraces with real money alot more than before since it is now safe and very cheap
Well that explains much.
I checked and a bot is available for all areas for 2 years now though. Did some people suddenly find it or smth ?
In any case, I am glad I will never be drawn back to doa.
Perhaps that explains why UW weapons are more expensive than before huh
-
I left the game about 3 months ago and I am not active at all but since a month or so, people who had 0 armbraces before are now competing for stacks and stacks over random os items. Obviously it is known that some people have bought accounts containing a lot of prenerf items and released them over the last 3 months. But what about the rest ?
Did something happen to start the credit card war so abruptly ?
Is the player base so narrow now ?
Ps: it is a bit sad that most of the active threads are just bot resell proxies
-
dom celestial staff is valuable
zod q9 1550 20-50e
rest merch
-
-
-
Rain and Rock Beetle is also lvl 20.
best bet for botters since you can ball them easily and whirl them down
-
-
F5 1a
F20 1a
F23 50e
F16 F17 50e ea
All elements list off hands 30e ea
W5 50e
-
Flame Artifact (fire skin)
req 8 Fire Magic
HSR 20% (Earth) HCT 20% (Earth)10a
-
Just keep it. Not worth feeding the botters, rmters and others that populate this forum imo
-
-
-
-
-
-
There is a player named Osiris Incarna that awhile ago bought stacks of wood planks from me. Since then he periodically writes to me if I have any wood, I sell it to him and that's it. The conversation is usually cordial, and the usage of "mate" indicates that he is an aussie. Well, maybe. He is also usually online at the similar time zone.
Little pun but unless the guy starts speaking to you in full aussy using slangs or tells you he has a pet magpie that chases him around trying to blind him, I would not assume someone using "mate" is australian
-
Thanks for the share. Though now it means more bots there so just like exalted, this shield is now doomed.
Though I do not care and will try farming there also

-
Q7 tact sun and moon b/o
-
I need sunjiang district and waijun bazaar vq.
IGN: speed clear ele
-
75a ghostly hero
Display Spoiler
Serious offer for an item that isn’t even rare ? Next time don’t push your luck and take an offfer when it’s already abysmal
It’s worth 10a may by current standard lol
200e 2 years ago
Ps : for anyone who needs one I also have one lol. For much cheaper …
-
-
-
Way less.
Overbotted skin..
25/30a
-
-
-
-
-
Bergen Hot Springs
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
20a bundle..
Might as well try for fun
-


