Can I buy something from the store using my arena net account, and give that code to another person/account to redeem? Or is it somehow bound to my account?
Thanks!
Can I buy something from the store using my arena net account, and give that code to another person/account to redeem? Or is it somehow bound to my account?
Thanks!
clean gv as well, nice
If you did all woc quests, you can't farm "a chance encounter" anymore I think?
I most certainly would!
But he handled it gracefully.
Mr. Clean(-Value) take notes ![]()
Hello ![]()
Please bid what you think is ok, I'll sell quickly if the price is right. BR!


Of the Profession wand wrappings:
Of the Profession hammer grips:
Of the Profession bow grips:
Of the Profession sword hilts:
Of the Professtion axe grips:
Of the Profession wand wrappings:
So I strike again, I'll take the 15^50 summit hammer if no one else wants it ![]()
See previous post, still no carto ![]()
I checked the mobile version, I think it would fit into the user panel, both on mobile and an desktop, which would make it visible all the time.
It would also make sense to place it at the front of the main menu, then it would be the first thing you see on mobile when you open the main menu, but also usually visible on desktop.
I figure implementing notifications is not worth the effort?
On that note, it'd be interesting how people use the favor thread or favor info. Personally I don't use it at all, I play when I have time, when I consider farming I just check the favor, otherwise I do other stuff. But I do not play because I see in the forum that favor is active.
Mr. Clean(-Value) please remove all of the map fog, my ocd is killing me 🥺
I'd love to have the bladed shield +10/fire
and the 7/15 shield of the wing
But I feel bad, why don't you sell it? These are worth at least some ectoes
Is the chance for rare items during favor in normal mode also increased, or only in hard mode?
I'd take the Bo staff
ign is "Bean"
Added this to the discussion roapmap : adding a special +1 button to agree on pc answer
Can't say if / when it will be discussed
Maybe also the "Thanks" reaction ![]()
I asked Iaerah the same question some time ago, he said this (I hope it's ok to cite this):
QuoteThese were disabled because of feedback of one of our moderators, who noticed that in certain occasions, the reactions were used as a way to troll messages.
For that reason, it was decided to disable these on the Xunlai Marketplace boards.Perhaps, in the future, we might re-instate this, but at the moment these are disabled for this reason.
last bump
sold Battlepick to Diseased Warrior for 5a.
salvage the hail to the king mod, it is worth 1-5e
Spike Targe +10/-2
5e
Hey, please reupload the screenshot in english ![]()
It's all in the "etc." ![]()
Just curious: how is something detectable as AI? An author can claim non-AI, then what?
Cool ![]()
Switching to a vamp mod would probably help more than the 2%
haha I see, thank you ![]()
I know about the clean values, I was just wondering about the item itself, it is in itself useless, did not know people collect this