Posts by Ectoplasmus
-
-
-
-
Display More
Hi all.,
recently we have seen some amazing items. As I told you before, I will show you some more of my stuff.
The last time I posted pictures of the collection I started first - Bladed Shields.
Today I will show you my Insc-Collection

I hope you like it

Btw Ectoplasmus: welcome to the Colossal Scimmy Club

Yours might actually be the 4th or 5th in existance. Mine was considered the 3rd and recently I have seen a guy named Sawn in Kamadan who was trying to sell one. But I'm not sure if his is one of the older ones
So congrats from me to you.HF all
Wonderful collection and I appreciate it!
-
-
I have a shield I am not sure I'd like to get rid of, but it dropped for me and pains me to look at.
q9 tac Zodiac Shield
+44 w Ench
w/ 19% Protection
-
definitely wouldn't merch it but not sure what it is worth.
-
-
Guys.. It finally happened!
If you know me, you know I constantly hunt q8 ins weapons. I have been for over a year and a half. Countless rare shields, tons of duplicate focuses and 1 q8 purple max sword... UNTIL TODAY.
Literally yelled at my monitor like it just coughed on me out in public.
Disbelief is not even a strong enough word for how I am feeling.

-
Plus more of these can drop at any given time so rarity is really arbitrary. Especially given the farm for these is quite easy. Go farm a Kanaxai
52a and stack of gray dye -
-
-
Genuinely braindead. As if GW economics are hard to figure out with how old this game is and the Kamadan trade chat search system. Why in the world would a q8 STR shield ever be worth more than q8 TAC? q8 Tac is as I have said not even in the ballpark of value that it once was (150a~200a).
On top of that the only person on here dumb enough to think that this item could be sold for a profit with non-existent demand and a price that high is you. No one here is concerned with flipping a shield no one wants for a mediocre 2a profit.
There are far rarer q8/16 INS tactics shields in circulation than a Darkwing. Show me a q8/16 GOLD Sea Purse, Adamantine, Sun + Moon, Diamond or Iridescent and I will actually be impressed.
50a + white dye
-
Because I saw the thread about the q6 scythe on reddit:

Have seen quite a few q8 daggers, weird it wasnt listed before...
it's because q8 max daggers are prenerf. They no longer drop at this damage and q8.
-
-
10e dragon staff curses
-
44a and 125x wood planks
-
Probably going to get deleted but this is probably the most cringe auction I’ve seen on legacy (aside from that fake serpent axe). It’s not worth 350a or whatever the current ridiculous price is. Believe it or not these are not a hard farm, just low drop rate. Q8 tac probably isn’t even worth 150a anymore alone.
Bidding 41a just so this doesn’t get deleted and this post can hopefully stop making my eyes bleed
c/o 41a -
-
I have q6/14 Sea Purse Shield for sale.
-
-
-
Writhing Focus 50-125e depends on interest
Steel Daggers I have sold the same pair for 100e bc nicer skin but gotta find a buyer
-
-
Looks like I need to have some chest runs for breakfast from now on
-
-
Have the same one. Probably somewhere in the couple hundred ectos range.
-
q9 20/10 death Zodiac Staff 15e
q9 20/10 earth Zodiac Staff 15e
-
-
5a shadow shield
-
Ghostly Staves do not drop in healing, Prot or restoration unfortunately. I believe you would have to go with divine favor.
-
Ban this moron please
-
Got another for the collection


-
-
-
-
25a Hornbow
-
up we go
-
-
q6/14 Sea Purse