Posts by Tiger Song

Hi Izzy,

To start, I already submitted a ticket to tech support, but haven't heard anything back yet after 2 days. Not too surprising on that one, I know they can get pretty busy.

I haven't been able to get the game to launch since early evening on the 12th. All I get is a pop-up from the game saying it can't create a folder. I did a total pc restart, ran another virus check, nothing. My personal tech guy ie: programmer son - says it sounds like an issue from the game end of things.

Have you heard of anyone else that may be having this problem? I don't know anyone that plays so can't ask them.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Actually I hadn't even thought of that as far as nothing in character creation. I'm not far enough along with any of them to be able to get those quests. What concerns me is that I had assumed there would have at least been something of a down load. But maybe not, when it had been added the first time I'd gotten it, the now ex husband had installed it as a birthday gift. He introduced me to the game in the first place, so at least he was good for something. :D

So I guess I'll have to just keep playing and get at least one of the toons up far enough to get the quest. I see a lot of games hours in my near future, one of those "please don't throw me in the briar patch" things. 8o:S;):D:D

Thanks Ddraeg, I've been having a fair amount of stress in real life that the brain function isn't always working very well.

T/S

I've been in/out of the game almost daily since then, even created a new character. It's not there anywhere, I got the key from the site store. I assume it would work. But so far I've had no luck. Makes me miss the old days when a ticket was seen and dealt with in just a day or so. If I absolutely have to, I'll repurchase the game, but I'd rather not have to. I'm trying to not be rude to them, but it's been over a week and nothing but silence.

*HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED TICKET*

I've made that announcement at the top to avoid having anyone suggest I contact support. Because too many people don't bother to pay attention to what is said in the original post. Or to notice if it's been stated that whatever issue had been resolved.

I already had purchased the trilogy set and installed it on my system and only needed EOTN to finish off the entire set. I use to play about 10 years ago and was finally able to start up again. When I went to purchase the last one, everything with the purchase went fine until it came time to add the access key. Which was entered correctly, I might point out. But the pop up kept telling me that I had to uninstall the game already installed even though I'd selected the 'add key to existing account'. This was on 9 September 18, I submitted a ticket right away and still have not heard a peep out of anyone at support. The payment for the game has already cleared my bank, the original access key no longer works as it states that "this key is already in use".

I'm so frustrated by this issue, I can't even put it into words. I'm on a fixed income and even though it's only about $20 or so (with tax), its really not in the budget.

I'm at a loss for what to do now. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you resolve it?

:@:@:@:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::!::!:

Oh my friend, y'all are going to laugh about this. It's such a noob thing. After I did the formal introduction quest, I'd forgotten that I needed to talk to the one guard and hit 'enter mission' button. It's been so long since I've played, close to six years that some details had gotten a wee bit on the fuzzy side.

Now that the mission was highly successful, the minister defeated, it's on to bigger and better things.

Thank you for your help, it's been very appreciated.

T/S

No, I've not done that one, I've finished all the ones I found available. It is still flashing, but I can't find anyone to get a quest from. I've done Factions before, even beat it with 2 toons. I've never had this issue before.

Hello and Greetings!

I want to start off with the fact that I used to play GW, am finally able to get back in and am incredibly happy that the people that told me the servers were gone and the game closed were incorrect.

My issue currently is I have two toons stuck on Shing Jea Island and I can't find anymore quests to help me get past the gate guard to the harbor. I've spent the last week running all over the place, no quests available anywhere.

I've not been able to get the one that leads out of Minister Cho's Estate either. I did finish 'A Formal Introduction', but it won't let me go any further.

I'm at kind of a loss as to what to do next. If anyone has had this issue, I'd love to know how you resolved it.

Thanks

Tiger Song