Nothing here but up the post 😅 nostalgia is really strong and see things, physical things of GW is so magic for me
Thats awesome! Thanks ![]()
Im still looking ☺️
Nothing here but up the post 😅 nostalgia is really strong and see things, physical things of GW is so magic for me
Thats awesome! Thanks ![]()
Im still looking ☺️
Bump, will not be sold below 100a unfortunately. When RB is met, it will be sold in 24h
Bump, lowered the BO
Thanks! Bump
Thanks, bump
Bump
CO 30a San
R/B and B/O Added
Thanks guys I appreciate it!
I will auction it fairly soon along with other Urgoz / Deep stuff.
Are naked purples also what collectors are looking for?
I collect purple bows myself as I think they are awesome, but I also kept some purple stuff from those areas like Zodiac Daggers, Dragoncrest Axes etc.
Hey guys,
Since its q9 and dual modded im curious if its worth anything, or trash because its purple
might be the last bump
Thank you! Bump
Flesh ![]()

I think its hella cute, but I doubt it has any value. Can some people confirm?
Thank you!
Zodiac sword sold to K3ink, Celestial bow sold to calincalin
New items added
Thank you!
Bump, if there will be no more offers I will sell it in approximately 24h from now
Buzz buzz
Bump
Sold!
New item added
Final bump before selling the Zodiac Sword 15Stance (Lukes89) and Zodiac Hammer (Diseased Warrior)
Thank you very much!!
Any more opinions about this one? ![]()
Pm skin and inherent please ![]()