Posts by Bowie

IGN: Bowie Clone (I understand you will not have as many of some things on my list but, just in case you find a few extra before I see you online, :))

Mods =

Sundering Dagger Tang (6)

Zealous Dagger Tang (3)

Dagger Handle of Fortitude (4)

Shield Handle of Fortitude (14)

Shield Handle of Devotion (1)

Staff Wrapping of Fortitude (20)

Hale Staff Head (16)

Sword Pommel of Fortitude (5)

Sundering Sword Hilt (1)

Furious Sword Hilt (4)

Sundering Bow String (1)

Bow Grip of Fortitude (1)

Axe Grip of Fortitude (1)

Inscriptions =

Sheltered by Faith (2)

I have the Power (4)

Luck of the Draw (1)

Aptitude not Attitude (1)

While not on your list, if you find any "Don't Call It a Comeback" - "Let Memory Live Again" - "I Can See Clearly Now" - "Soundness of Mind" Inscriptions or a Heavy Axe Haft, I can use a few of them.

I'll send you a message when I see you online.

Generally I've purchased most of my Wintergreen Weapons at the end of Wintersday. I pay a based on what they're worth to me.

I pay 60e for Wintergreen Shields however, it's possible to buy them for 50e or less.

I pay 50e for Wintergreen Spears but, it's possible to buy them for less as well.

I've never bought a Wintergreen Bow but, I'd expect you could get one for 5e to 10e.

As a side note; I've given 10e for all the other Melee Wintergreen Weapons but, I've seen them sold for 5e or less.

Barbed Piercing Axe - unsure

Vampiric Suntouched Spear of Defense - unsure

A few of the other items have good salvageable max mods that could fetch 3k to 3e.

The Balthazar items however can't even be sold to the merchant and would be difficult to sell for even a few hundred gold.

3k to 1 e (mast will take quite a bit of time to sell even for low prices)

barbed scythe snathe

+5e hale and hearty

+5 armor staff suffix

poisonous sword hilt

+5 armor spear suffix

+5 armor axe suffix

-20 dazed duration shield inscription

1e to maybe up to 3e (will take a bit of effort to get over 1e in most cases)

15%^50 strength and honor

15% guided by fate

+30hp sword pommel

+30hp scythe grip

+20% staff enchanting suffix

+20% staff half cast time prefix

+20% scythe enchanting suffix

+30 hp bow suffix

-2 dmg sheltered by faith

1e to 3e (with a slight possibility of going for 5e to the right buyer)

+1/20% staff wrapping of mastery

Green Weapons 3e to 5e (Tending more toward 4e to 5e range)

8e to 10e (perhaps a bit more but, perhaps more to the right buyer with effort)

+20% half cast time inscription

The +30 health upgrades are much easier to sell than the +5 Armor. Last night I bought 20/20 sundering for Bow, Axe and Sword as well as a +30 health Focus Core in kamadan for 3k each. While a good way to earn a little bit of cash, there's not many weapon upgraded that have over 5e value.

I've seen low amounts from items before but, it's rare. (At least I've only noticed it rarely.)

As I recall, I've gotten at least 2 to 4 materials a very few times over the years.

The only exception was way back before a patch was added to fix an issue; Ecto could be salvaged for a Pile of Dust. (There was a slight bit of lag while salvaging one dark day. Oh the horrible memories that have scarred me for life.)

It sort of depends for me.

Do I feel confident I can survive for a few seconds or not until my Heroes catch up?

If so; select target (Generally the Monk) and Sprint ahead as I activate "For great Justice" drawing argo as I bash with hammer.

If I'm not so confident I toss out bait (AKA: Norgu) or draw the foes with my Wintergreen wand to a choke point or corner where I can hold them more or less in check.

I'm a Hammer Warrior with one exception; in areas where I'm going to be afflicted with Blindness most of the time; I break out a somewhat amusing build with a Wintergreen Sword and have at it.

While it's true, it's also somewhat of a flexible rule.

I use a wand on my warrior to draw with and he gets hit with anti-caster hate first however he has a shield and can draw anti-melee hate as well. Most often it's the anti-caster hate first but, some spells like Empathy can come first. I believe it's due to the fact that spells like Empathy will work against any attack and when drawing you have attacked + you're the only target.

A Smite Monk Hero equipped with a Wand and Shield will mostly draw some of both.

A Healing Monk equipped with a +5 energy sword and a shield will generally draw Ahti-Melee hate first even when set to Avoid Combat.

A Touch Ranger Hero equipped with a +energy weapon and an focus draws about an equal Anti-Caster Anti-Melee mix. A player will get somewhat more Anti-Caster hate. I believe it's because the Hero uses the weapon more often than the player.

When playing a caster, the Tank most often used is Koss with level 3 Illusion Magic = Shrinking Armor + Signet of Clumsiness (He will draw some Anti-Caster hate because Shrinking Armor is most often the first thing he'll use but, his Rusty Machete and Shield Draw the Anti-Melee hate first and more.)

The second most used Tank is Wintergreen Warriors (Mostly a mix of hate.)

To some extent the weapons are what first decide the type of hate they get but, the skills/spells used will alter it afterward.

Occasionally I do what everybody else does; try something silly simply for it's own sake. One of my occasional activities is finding a somewhat viable use for Wintergreen Weapons.

Melonni has become my Illusionary Weapon Tank. Melonni pre-casts Illusion of Weakness, Faithful Intervention and Illusionary Weaponry upon loading in an area. Generally it is a bit of a specialized build for areas with little or no enchantment removal.

Attributes

Illusion Magic 10

Earth Prayers 10

Mysticism 11 and Head Gear +1 with Minor Rune +1 = 13

Skills

Illusion of Weakness

Faithful Intervention

Illusionary Weaponry

Intimidating Aura

Mystic Regeneration

Resurrection Signet

Shield of Force

Signet of Clumsiness or Shrinking Armor

Windwalker Insignia and + health Runes for maximum armor and health.

WG Shield = Shield Handle of Devotion and "Sheltered by Faith" Inscription

WG Axe = Axe Grip of Fortitude and Heavy Axe Haft and "I have the Power" Inscription

Tested in Sacnoth Valley Hard Mode after clearing out the area; Melonni was able to Solo Borrguus Blisterbark 3 out of 20 times. (I had plenty of time to make a sandwich and get something to drink while the contest was underway.) The tests were done using Signet of Clumsiness; however Shrinking Armor would perhaps have been a bit more effective.

Perhaps in the future I'll make a Dervish Character myself and use Eternal Aura to boost the foe's level on the damage reduction from Intimidating Aura. I imagine any PUG will think I'm a bit strange upon entering a mission and seeing me with Candy Weapons. ^^