Posts by Spun Ducky
-
-
I will be the naysayer, post screenshots of the items or I call bs on their existence.
-
-
-
Dont sell to private messages and list items such as the aegis for sale here. It is worth good money and i am interested.
-
-
-
60a earth wand
-
-
Shield of the Wing Req 12 gv212: 61a
-
-
3a because arms are an infinite resource.
-
-
-
-
-
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
shield of the wing
Req 12 tactics
212 gold value
-3 hexed
-2 stance
40a on that guy
-
15a fellblade
40a dwarven
-
Retract shill account.
-
Retract shill account
-
10a fellblade 30a dwarven
Ign: Melandrus Essence
-
i think last q7 dual reduction was going for 700a. a7 plagueborn with +30 -5/19 was going for 180a. maybe that helps.. its in the lower XXX range for sure
This isn't a dual reduction shield. Auction it as nothing similar sells often enough.
-
-
-
-
Ostona It stacked and behaved like 40%. Spun Ducky correct me if I am wrong.
If i remember right it stacked like the following with made up numbers for simple math.
Spell breaker base duration 10 seconds. Then blessed aura at 30% extension gives .3 * 10 = 3.
13 seconds total spell breaker now. Then first enchant mod .2 * 13 = 2.6 so we now have 15.6 total. Then finally second 20% enchant mod .2 * 15.6 = 3.12. So final duration would be 18.72 seconds before gw rounding up or down.
-
Thanks for the clarification. Do you remember what skin was the Battle Axe from Scavengers in Old Ascalon ? I'm going to update each article.
Battle Axe (Hatchet) was the skin.
-
we did some serious digging and through GV matching and animal sacrifice, we determined:
Re: the dual grip axe:
If memory serves (BIG if), what made this broken is you could replace both grips with enchanting, so +20% +20%. This was amazing for 55 farming, but apparently bad for pvp… perma spell breaker and some other stuff made it a tiny bit broken.
20% enchant axe grips went through the roof as well.
You are thinking of the infamous "Scavengers of Ascalon" quest reward axe that could be modded to double 20% enchant. At the time there wasn't a way for permanent spell immunity solo except until that axe was discovered. It was also promptly nerfed as a reward and in all inventories. I remember it quite well because it let me ball up half of perdition rock and many other mobs that would shred a 55 monk normally.
-
q8 composite 5a
-
-
-
I am curious on what people may think the value is for a few swords.
Q8 13% stance 15-22 Grape Crystalline
Q8 14>50 15-22 Grape Crystalline
Q8 naked 15-22 Grape Crystalline
I own 2 out of the 3 and trying to acquire the 3rd in a trade right now so curious what kind of value people would put on these sort of swords. Yes I know the answer of auction and find out but curious how low or high people will estimate.

-
-
-
This one makes me happy in several ways.

-
-
These are the dual reds I still own and "active" on my account. I have owned a lot more in the past but ehh its been a while.











-
-
Here i'd like to point out the possibility of purple tyrian q8 shields from Killroy's quests 1st chest in sorrow furnance.
Also the -50hp cesta isn't only req healing blue that has been nerfed, apparently several blue items had req healing requirements back in the day like the other offhand from same quest with -50hp cesta (Earth scroll) used to be req healing and possibly many more.
Also, q8 outcast shield should be prenerf, the necro outcast that are lower level apperently dont drop shieldsRather than start world war 3 I will just state this for kilroy keyless chests. An anonymous source I call "The Pile" if your into data science you will know this title shows after 100k chests kilroy chest 1 will not drop magma,sss,sws,eternal, shadow, and a few other skins. The sad truth is this means they are dead in Q8, however 2 and 3 all these skins become fair game. I will use a phrase to describe this data set Bothersome Old Trolls.




