[CLOSED] Price check 13 OS shield and weapons

• I've just returned to the game and I'm looking for some guidance on OS weapons and shields. There are a few req8 items and a req 7 shield. All help appreciated.

1. Eternal Sheild Req 9 Str.

2. Gladius Req 8

3. Fellblade Req 8

4. Runic Axe 15/50

5. Icy Dragon Sword req 9

6. Wicked blade

7. Aegis Req 7

8. Skeleton Shield req 10

9. Shadow bow Req 8

10. Composite Box Req 8

11. Eternal Shield Req 8 str

12. Ebon war Axe req 9

13. Ebon Fellblade

• Zaeds Dead January 13, 2022 at 1:23 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price check Q8 str Eternal Shield” to “Price check 13 OS shield and weapons”.
  • Thanks for the replies - even the merch advice helps me make room in my storage..

I've put the Aegis up for auction. I'll list the more valuable items for Auction soon.

For the lower value items which aren't mech quality I'll work out what to do after the Aegis auction.

• Looks like you already sold some of what your trying to price check. I'm guessing the same guy picked all the nicer stuff on this list and left the merch food.

I think you got your threads mixed up. If you have some input into values I'd be interested to hear that.

• #1,4,6,12,13 merch

#5 15e

#12 30-60e

#11 50e+

#10 10a+

#9 20a+

#8 nice one - very funky :D at least 15a but I can see it going higher.

#7 a lot. 100a+ but only an auction can tell

#3 very nice 80a+ I'd bet gz nik ;)

#2 5a

Can really just advise to take your time before selling any of the higher valued items...

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Thanks for this info. I understand the take your time advice - and will take it - but I'm so keen to sell items. I played for a few years when the game first came out and did a lot of soloing and grinding - and it all added up to one torment weapon. The idea that any of my storage items are worth 100 times this much just blows my mind. I'll put some other items in the auction thread - thanks for the advice.

• there have been various update in the early months of gw that changed drops drastically. This left many old versions that can no longer drop. With time passing those still accessible are available at numerous amount and for little money so that the old stuff - whilst not being better in any means - is just significantly more rare and hence desireable - and the rich players need something to dump their money into. All this shifted the market in a way that things you'd merch 15years ago today is worth more than the pricyest items still dropping.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Some really unique items. Great value if you sell them all. Here is my estimate.

I would trash 1, 4, 6, 12, 13- they are not worth the space they take up in your inventory. You could just keep 1 because they look great.

2 would be about 2-5a - depends if multiple people want it.

3 is sold - no comment

5 is a few ectos only

7 is your best item - I wouldn't even estimate. A lot is all I'll say.

8 is 15-25a very nice - and I might bid.

9 is 15-30a. I will definitely bid.

10 is 5-15a

11 is 1a at most. Maybe keep this one instead of 1.

• Zaeds Dead January 14, 2022 at 12:30 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price check 13 OS shield and weapons” to “[CLOSED] Price check 13 OS shield and weapons”.
  • bsoltan January 14, 2022 at 12:32 PM

Closed the thread.