Posts by Log88

If GWAMM is your goal I think you will need to plan on farming and making money since you will end up needing a least a few costly titles you. Mesmer is not a popular solo class but there are farming build for them still. Also they are quite a big deal in many SC team-builds (notably and the very profitable DoASC) so continue working on them is not a bad idea although they are one of the class that is not very effective and hard to get started for early to mid game especially if you have to do it by your self.

Since you plan on playing solo most of the time, I suggest you don't bother trying the Monk (few offensive options) nor the Dervish (which can be annoying to play in areas with a lot of enchantment removal).

I think you may overlook these two classes especially Derv since they are one of the current meta classes now but they may need some capitals to get the equipped since their stuff are expensive due to popularity . Solo monks has fall out of favor compare when GW started but they still can solo some certain areas for a reasonable profits. Assassin and Ritualist are also the other 2 classes that can solo places. The former is also the backbones of many SC teams while the later can solo pretty much almost everywhere, at least in NM, so if you really want to try other class they are the 2 you should also consider.

Ranger can substitute for Sin with the right builds, cons and experience and necro can do some comparable damage to mesmer or run some other crucial roles for some more forgivable but still popular team farm/SC but not as popular compare to the other 5.

The only classes I would not recommend if your main goal is to max GWAMM are Warrior, Paragon and Elementalist because although they are quite fun to play with in general (my GWAMM is Paragon for almost similar reason as yours that I maxed a titles or 2 on him and I love to play my Warrior), they have very few tricky role to almost no roles in SC teams especially the popular ones.

Also contrary to popular believe, GW1 is still pretty active so you can still join guilds to get help from real ppl instead of having to solo the game most of the time. It might be harder than before to find ppl to do general campaign play with since most players move on to end-game contents but I think you should be able to get help more than often.

TLDR, stick with your mesmer, join an active guild to get some assistance, and if you really want to change you main I suggest Sin/Derv if you prefer melee or Rit if you prefer caster but I think it is best to try them all especially those 4 then decide. That is my opinion from my own experiences have been playing all the classes.

Btw.You do get one hero in Proph..The Derv Gadd invention. don't want to check wiki but it is outside LA..

The last Lux mission takes time and know how and is about the same as the Enternal Grove.

You mean MOX? Technically it is not a Proph hero since you need the account with P,F,NF access to unlock it but ye it is the earliest hero you can get if you are a P toon. As P, you also get the (more useful) necro Olias if you do the ez quest and you only need P and NF. So strictly speaking, I think P and F does not has any heroes since it was not a concept when those 2 comes out.

Does anyone know what are the good time to get daily fame cap i.e. off-peak hours when casual players can form pug group and cap without running into hardcore team from PvP guilds or a casual guild with some focus on HA for returning player?

Hey guys,

I have not played GW for a while and even before that I was heavily doing PvP only PvE during events so my stuffs was accumulated like crazy. I just returned recently and in need of both space and capitals. Here are my list of things I need to sell:

Brandy: 10

Pie: 12

Fortune: 30

H-comb: 34

Candy Corn: 5

All the quantities are in stacks unless specified otherwise. Accept payment in ecto, z-keys, z-coins, ambrace is also acceptable if you buy in bunches. You can leave a request here or pm me here or in game. IGN: Mike the Shield or Log The Healer

Thanks and happy shopping8)

Hello all

After putting it off for so long I decide to start working on my Zaishen Title. Since I have too much stuffs but little time to play let alone selling I dont want to waste opening the chest and sell the golds so here are my offers to u all.

For each key u give me I open 3 chest:)

For each multiple of 10 keys I open 2 more extra chest (10 keys = 32 chests, 20 = 64 etc...):cool:

For each multiple of 50 keys I open 2 more chest on top of the previous bonus (50 keys = 162 chests, 100 = 324 etc...) :thumbup:

For each multiple of 250 keys I open 3 more chest on top of the previous bonuses (250 keys = 813 chests, 500 = 1626 etc...):heart:

I will then zone back and u can pick every drop and start again if u want to do multiple times.

Current inventory 1520 keys 8)

Please drop me a msg, leave your IGN or contact me in-game.

IGN: Log The Snipe or Log The Healer

So I followed the advice and join guild/alliance that claim to be friendly with new player and do HA a lot but it turn out they just a bunch of elitist PvPer. I ended up doing HA with pug 90% of the time since I joined. Is there any friendly HA/PvP guild out there that will welcome a returning PvE player and help with the PvP transition? I can run anything and willing to learn.

As the thread say is there anyway HA veterans can help me attain r9? I am near r6 (730 fames). I got all skills and equipment unlocked so I can load any build. I'm new to PvP but played heavily PvE since GWP so I has at least a basic of class mechanics. Please let me know if this is possible and what if the fee for assisting me. Thanks