Posts by Ravi

For Devotion, you can get a free unique (green) minipet by doing an easy but long scavenger hunt: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Black_Moa_Chick

For Fellowship, it should be easy to get the Imperial Phoenix and level it up to 20. If you don't have or don't like playing Rangers, then you can give this pet to a Ranger hero, then do random stuff until it gets to level 20, then go to the Zaishen Menagerie and talk to an NPC who can summon multiple level 20 Imperial Phoenixes. Also, most of the challenge mission for hero armor upgrades are quite doable. If you want help getting the Black Widow Spider, then you can contact me in-game at Neiwun Ravissen.

For Honor, the fastest are the 3 Protector and Guardian titles. Sorrow's Furnance and Fissure of Woe are also pretty easy, and a guild could help you get the other elite areas. The level 3 Zaishen rank is the easiest PvP title, but I don't know if you can afford it.

For Resilience, it's all about which armors you can afford. Try buying the ones that require the cheapest common crafting materials, like bolts of cloth and tanned hide squares.

For Valor, you should be able to afford a Destroyer Weapon and an Oppressor Weapon, by completing the War in Kryta quest chain.

You have a lot of options available, and they depend on what are willing and capable of doing.

All professions have at least one build that is straightforward and powerful and, since you already have 1 maxed title on your Mesmer, I suggest you keep going for GWAMM on that character. And GWAMM will most definitely require you to finish most of the content in HM and think about how to optimize your builds.

Since you plan on playing solo most of the time, I suggest you don't bother trying the Monk (few offensive options) nor the Dervish (which can be annoying to play in areas with a lot of enchantment removal).

Since you want a profession that is good at melee and at casting, then you may want to try the Assassin and the Ritualist, but I still think you should stick with your Mesmer.