I am sure this has a high collectors value as 500gv and 600gv are rare
I suggest to auction and with interest of collectors like Mr. Clean(-Value) and MrMekas or others I see a xxa value in a bid war realistic
I am sure this has a high collectors value as 500gv and 600gv are rare
I suggest to auction and with interest of collectors like Mr. Clean(-Value) and MrMekas or others I see a xxa value in a bid war realistic
maybe 1-2a by collector
3. single digit arms
10. few a maybe
28. xxe to few a maybe rare skin
the rest I consider merch food or 10e max like for the q9 15ench 20/10 staves low value core skin 20/20 staves etc.
no item that reaches 1x arms here imo. meaning, also no prenerfs
none of them is in the absurd range that Fay has given. that applies to his q8 dwarven hammer or what it was, but not to the items listed here.
they appear all to be in the 1xxa to 1xxxa range, the higher value ones being especially the zodiac bow, chaos axe, fellblade, zodiac hammer and plagueborn daggers.
zodi bow and chaos axe most valuable
and yes auction!
skull 1-2a
bow salvage mod take what u can or nerch bow
merch imo 19/19 off mods on core skin
golden talons and plat some ectos rest merch
salvage zealous mod of stilletos
merch both then
indeed very cool stats on a rather common skin, I suggest to auction it. then hope for some interest, maybe xxa range
diamond aegis rather 10-20e tops
dead sword also dont see this beyond that price
felly merch
crysta low xxa
evlades have lost lot of value but rhis one due to gold value for sure still beyond 1xxa and way more than a regular gv. I suggest to auction
merch, salvage zeal mod
postnerf max, nice gv make this quite collectable, but obviously far far from a prenerf value
I suggest to auction and then hope for interest.
I think low xxa could be possible then
Ishida mighr have canthan targe for you check out his thread, very rare skin to find
30k is rather an old price before the quests came out and the pets get nerfed, for reference a ded one should be around 4k-5k, so I guess an unded one shouldnt be more than 1xxxxa nowadays.
wingblade: merch to 10e, hard sale
cele axe: 5-15e, hard sale
great axe: 10-15e
plat blade: 5-15e hard sale
kukris: ~10e
will be likely quite hard to sell unless
someone rarely particular searches for them, then you might even get a bit higher price
merch the gold value doesnt change that as q10 and rather unpopular mod
or just use as pulling bow
agree with 2-4a range, a clean value one with like x00gv could go higher
motivation shields very hard sale, take what you can. people prefer tac & com way over mot.
vabbian defender and vabbian bastion maybe having some value, especially the vabbian defender could fetch some arms
agreed not aware of any build that would make use of it, still
maybe something for a collector like Woo
low to mid xxa imo, very sadly q11, q9 this would go in xxxa range for sure
Here's a pic of most of what i collected in game except for my hammer collection and a few others i think on other characters, not even sure if there are magic item legacies or not can't tell if my old 20/20s are legacy now or 10/10s, also heard that the swords r8 15^50 can still drop from someone in game but nothing else from what i was told
![]()
love for the gothic defender in there, huge cornerstone of your collection!
off the record: you better should have stayed offline on your day off, to not get off req items with probably off gold value
q9 +5e 1-2a/ea
embla merch, not marching stats q10
plagueborn hex merch
plagueborn non max merch
hi 10-15e rather common skin