Posts by VanderBeltLegacy

Necro Scythe is awesome with my Soul Taker Death Scythe Bomber build.

I'm finally on track to make a good build with Rit Flatbow/Weapons of Three Forges elite.

Like everyone else, I find the warrior spear awesome.

Monk Hammer is actually quite fun, I just got to get more skills and see what I can make.

Ele Axe, haven't got to try much with it yet.

Mesmer shield is going to be awesome when I mess around to make it viable.

Ranger sword is fun especially with beast master style.

Dervish Staff will also be great for touch builds, healer support, etc.(especially with new elite)

HR dagger Paragon is actually a great frontline leader.

Assassin shortbow I am going to toy around with making an escape ninja build, for fast hitting interupts/condition spamming and out of harm's way just as fast as I hit the target.

The problem isn't with many of the weapons, it's making their elites useful in team play/not so novelty.

Like honestly what use are we going to get out of the eles elite?

Assassin's elite is just a wasted skill slot for another elite skill whilst using a similar non elite. And using unison to make up for the attributes enhanced.

Mesmer Timeward is nifty, but not a go to.

Monks elite, really is just a touch knock down and better off only using for GoK farming/gimmick 55 farming or fun with heroes/friends.

Atleast with the Rit elite, I'm going to make it viable enough that when teams already have a SoS/ST atleast I can pull up a build that will be useful to the team instead of a BU communing spirit spammer or something.