Posts by Liaska

Hi there,

while the world is trying to sharpen people's focus on environmental pollution and it's consequences, it seems to me that GW1-players could use some of this enhanced responsibility in terms of resources as well.

You might have noticed that, for the last few months or even more, NPCs are repeatedly running out on materials, especially to craft consets.

Meanwhile, those sets shift hands stackwise in Spammadan for ~650e/stack - "restricting" the acces to it for rich gamers only.

But that's not what I'm going to talk about.

I'm going to talk about how lavishly they are used, and I'm not talking about speed clears or vanquishing, where consets are used out of sole habit - at least they fulfill their duties in those cases.

I often get to play Zaishen-Quests with ppl who pop consets for obviously no reason. This becomes even more ridiculous, when the group did not even reach their destination. I saw consets (yes, whole sets, not only BUs) popping in the pre-chamber of Slaver's Exile, or just to run to a dungeon's entrance! Used level of effiency: ~ 50sec / 30min = 2,8% !!! Or 2.6 ectos wasted for nothing.

I later asked that guy to sell me some cons for 2 silver Zaishen-coins per Conset. I got no response. Which seems off to me... because he allrdy DID EXACTLY THAT TRADE: Exchanging at least 1 Conset for the daily's Zaishen-Quest reward: 2 Silver-ZCoins that is. :D

What's wrong with these ppl? Are they just brain-dead or do they rly think the group could not make it without cons?

Anyway, I just wanted to point out, that if consets go up in price for this idiotic reason, other "SC-products" - such as BDS, E-blades, etc. - will go up in Price for the same idiotic reason too.

In the end, it's just a game after all, but it kind of ruins it for me.

What's your opinion on this?