Posts by jjet5552007

I know the req is high on the one but i know Dom mesmer usually has a high number already and the darkwings i swear i see people selling all the time but if they are junk ill just toss, let me know what yall think. PS, i have the mods to make these items perfect such as +30 on the staff etc, just curious if they are worth keeping overall for the non mod-able portion.

Much appreciated. Im not sure which mods im looking for on OS items honestly. Any pointers on what to look out for? I know 2 max on shields and offhands, but not certain which ones. And then completely in the dark on the rest.

Thank you, trying this now, will update with results. *EDIT Seemed to do the trick, loaded on the next attempt, unfortunately i wasnt paying attention to the time and my router restarted on me and im going to have to make another attempt after I stop throwing things lol*

So this has happened 3 times in a row so far. Doing tomb of primeval kings, get through the first 2 areas and im going to the 3rd area (The Courtyard), it will load to 99% with 1 file remaining and then bounce between connecting and decompressing over and over and never loads. Im forced to ALT F4 and restart the client and try again. Really annoying because it takes me a good 20-30 minutes to get to that point.. Anyone have any idea?