The 4s are taunting me. I would have been truly annoyed if the Armor was also +4.

Anyways, opinions on value? Please and thankyou.
The 4s are taunting me. I would have been truly annoyed if the Armor was also +4.

Anyways, opinions on value? Please and thankyou.
Hello this guide resource should help. The guide links to builds for each profession and how to get the skills in each campaign, so that you have a build that is reasonably good relatively quickly. Sounds like you started in Prophecies, so unfortunately you'll be stuck with henchmen for a while. When adding henchmen to your team I roughly follow the ratio of, 1 melee, 2ranged, 1 healer.
Prophecies is also, I think, the slowest and largest campaign to progress through. So take it slow, enjoy the scenery and story. However since it sounds like you're still early in Prophecies you CAN consider rerolling your character to start in Nightfall to have faster access to heroes, it's up to you. Also make use of the wiki if you're stuck.
a man after my own heart! i've always loved taking scenic screenshots; and Eternal Vanquisher is one of the titles i'm happiest about. 1 more maxed title for my own first GWAM; though I'm not in any rush AT ALL (since i've been playing since prophecies xD). Nice to share your collection!
having massive rubberband and lagging since the update even though ping is totally fine. anyone else got this problem?
Every time I play since the update.
Hello, I also had this problem. Seems like since the update added a hard cap at 180 FPS, this is causing problems. I changed my "Frame Limiter" setting (under the Graphics tab) from "None" to "Monitor Refresh Rate" and everything seems back to normal! exciting! but no more bajillion fps 8D
Wolf's Greed, chest drop in Boreas Seabed
anyone else getting hella rubber banding? was so excited to be reunited with my mini ceratadon T-T
Edit: alright I figured it out... I think. Seems like having a hard cap at 180 FPS is causing problems. I changed my "Frame Limiter" setting from "None" to "Monitor Refresh Rate" and everything seems back to normal! exciting! but no more bajillion fps 8D
alright thankyou everyone
Post 2/2
NOTE: All relevant greens are POST-NERF from what I can tell.
NOTE: I have multiple of a few greens, indicated by the number of icons in the image. Also apologies for formatting.
![]()
NOTE: All relevant greens in this and the following post are POST-NERF from what I can tell.
Hello, returning player, hoping to clear out some space and make a pretty penny. Sort of from a variety of places (Factions, EoN, WoC).
I have roughly 2 panels of greens, will post 2nd batch tomorrow due to attachment limits.
NOTE: I have multiple of a few greens, indicated by the number of icons in the image. Also apologies for formatting.
(co 1e trademeimfamous)
(co 5e trademeimfamous)
(co 5e Roybosh2.0 )
(co 5e Roybosh2.0 ) 
