Posts by Songeef

Unholy Thanks again for your initial message, which obviously led me here. I do appreciate your guiding! As for the other weapos, it's noted. Just to confirm, you're telling me that the best course of action is to keep the greens in case someone would be interested, the Zodiac and the Colossal (that'd be n°6 right?), and sell to a merchant the rest as is ?

Mango That's noted!

Good day,

Came back after a 15 years hiatus. Looking to make some money to finance my new runs. I have a Q8 Zodiac Longbow, and I then included all the weapons I have no clue about ; maybe there is something worth a bit in there, who knows! Thank you kindly for your help.

Please follow this link to check the rest of the items, which are mostly golds and purples.
    Oh and last question : what should I do with the items that are "worthless" (which I'm assuming is most, if not all, of these). Sell to a merchant or recycle ? I have no idea which components are worth anything nowadays, nor which materials.

Thank you kindly for your help!

PS : I already checked for prenerf greens, at least I tried, not too sure about myself.