B/O Dragon Kamas
IGN: Mohawk
B/O Dragon Kamas
IGN: Mohawk
cc blood 2a
congrats whisp me in game to complete trade
shadow shield +1 curse - 8a
Congrats, shadow shield is yours. HMU in game
bump - Rhino's Sloth q9 insc for sale
New wares posted 11/22/25
Added the following, pics in the original post
Chaos Axe | q9 | +15% v Hexed | 5 Leadership
Dead Sword | req 9
Iridescent Aegis | req 9 Motivation | +30 hp | +10 vs Slashing
Grim Scythe | Req 9
Arrowblade Daggers of the Necromancer | Req 9 | 5 Soul Reaping
Fox's Greed | 9 Channeling | +45we
Hourglass Staff | req 10 Blood
Big update, lots of new items
Some of these weapons say OS when they have an insc, so not sure if the wrong picture is posted.
purple q9 Fell insc- 5e
I'm good with that - IGN Boba Kanoosh
Ungues of the Oni - 10e
IGN: Elektra Griffenfeld
sold - IGN is Boba Kanoosh
I thought that OS was short for inscribable, guess I'll have to edit
got a q9 OS Storm Bow today!
Just wondering if anyone can think of any worth while uses for a wand that grants 5 Expertise? I'm guessing no, but figured I'd ask.
Blind Was My Fury would you mind explaining prenerf to some who was away from the game for a long time?