Closed. q8 Plagueborn Axe & Q8 Hallowed Idol Smiting

• **Mod Edit** Thread Closed and Reverted.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Hi could I please get P:S on the below?

Thanks very much :)

Edited 2 times, last by bsoltan: mod edit. (April 25, 2021 at 10:26 PM).

• Idol Take what u can get for it. everything above 5-10e sounds like a win allrdy to me

Plage axe wait for more . most likely ~5-10a because :

A. Bad mod

B. 1 off

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• The Best Slayeer April 25, 2021 at 5:54 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “q8 Plagueborn Axe & Q8 Hallowed Idol Smiting” to “Q8 Hammers & q8 Plagueborn Axe & Q8 Hallowed Idol Smiting”.
  • Added some Q8 Hammer which would be great to PC if possible?

Thanks,

**Mod Edit** Thread Closed.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit (April 25, 2021 at 10:25 PM).

• bsoltan April 25, 2021 at 10:24 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan April 25, 2021 at 10:25 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q8 Hammers & q8 Plagueborn Axe & Q8 Hallowed Idol Smiting” to “Closed. q8 Plagueborn Axe & Q8 Hallowed Idol Smiting”.