Happy Anniversary! What goals are you working on?

• I returned to GW just before last year's anniversary for the first time in several years, and this year's event has brought me back again after a few month's of inactivity.

Both times I found the spark to set some new goals and start playing again. Last year I went from a single PvE char to 3 with all content finished! Also created a perma-pre char and achieved LdoA, Ironman playthroughs for Prophecies (War, no deaths!), Factions (Ranger) and Nightfall (Para).

This year I'm working on maxing Canthan Vanquisher & Cartographer for my Mesmer, as I realised I wasn't too far off. I've also decided to start an Ele, as I need a fresh playthrough without the temptation to use mercs for everything.

Whether you have just come back to the game or have always been playing, what goals are you working towards?

IGN: I Casamir I

Edited once, last by gwdeepee (April 23, 2021 at 11:30 AM).

• Hey buddy!

I returned just before last year's anniversary just like you and since then I had some nice satisfaction slowly working towards 'My Guild Hall Smells of Rich Mahogany' title on my main character (I don't want to reach Gwamm with that toon as I love how it is translated in italian), obatining LDoA on my first-ever mesmer, etc.

New goal is to obtain gwamm on my second character, so I won't get bored :P

IGN: Aragorn Granpasso