CLOSE pc everlasting champ of balthazar

• Draco Darkstar 5 seconds ago WTS EL Champ tonic + Q9 Crystalline + Q13 Heal Froggy + Unded Rift warden + Obby trim guilds<----Pm Me<--
    Draco Darkstar 1 minute ago WTS EL Champ tonic + Q9 Crystalline + Q13 Heal Froggy + Obby trim guilds<----Pm Me<--------
    Draco Darkstar 2 minutes ago WTS EL Champ tonic + Q9 Crystalline + Q13 Heal Froggy + Unded Rift warden + Obby trim guilds<----Pm Me<---
    Kamadan Stay Safe 2 hours ago WTB EL Champ | EL Flame Sentinel | Unded/ded Yeti/Zippy | PM Price
    Draco Darkstar 9 hours ago WTS EL Champ tonic + Q9 Crystal
    Draco Darkstar 9 hours ago WTS EL Champ tonic + Q13 Heal Froggy + Q9 Crystalline + Unded Rift Warden<----Pm Me<-----
    Draco Darkstar 9 hours ago WTS EL Champ tonic + q9 crystalline + unded rift warden + q10 CC energy pm me
    E Vendetta E 10 hours ago WTB EL CHAMP-25A/Ea x2
    Draco Darkstar 10 hours ago WTS EL Champ tonic + q9 crystalline + unded rift warden + Ded Destroyer + q10 CC energy pm me
    Draco Darkstar 10 hours ago WTS EL Champ tonic + unded rift warden + q10 CC energy pm me
    Draco Darkstar 10 hours ago WTS EL Champ tonic pm me
    Reborn Of Chaos 23 hours ago WTB EL Balth Champ 1200e + WTT 150 obsi for 50e
    Reborn Of Chaos 1 day ago WTB EL Balth Champ 1100e + WTT 150 obsi for 50e
    Reborn Of Chaos 1 day ago WTB EL Balth Champ 1100e
    Reborn Of Chaos 1 day ago WTB EL Balth Champ 1000e

Athala Hates Nitro 8 days ago WTS EL CHAMPION OF BALTHAZAR TONIC c/o 1000e

what do you expect from this price check? you try to sell this tonic for quite a while now in kamadan you should have gotten enough offers to know in what range the tonic is

i offered you 15a, you replied you want 30a, some suspectful players 25a pay according to kamadan chat

imo 15a is a fair price for the tonic, strongboxes are botted and synched for a long time , el ghostly hero tonic is almost worthless, el champ may be rarer nowadays because kodex gets played less? but 30a seems a bit too much

eventually if you are lucky you will find someone "dumb" enough to pay 30a for the tonic, but most players are smart enough to not believe the tricks of what i call "price pushers"

i dont want to name players because i think its against the rules but if you are in kamadan from time to time you will notice the players who have ill price expecations really fast, it is always the same players trying spamming and trying to get doulbe the price of what their item is worth

my advice would be take everything around 20a if someone really offers that, if not take maybe 15a or even less

Edited once, last by RyGerhardt (May 7, 2021 at 7:41 PM).

• Athala May 9, 2021 at 12:43 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “pc everlasting champ of balthazar” to “CLOSE”.
  • bsoltan May 14, 2021 at 9:52 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “CLOSE” to “CLOSE pc everlasting champ of balthazar”.
  • bsoltan May 14, 2021 at 9:52 AM

Closed the thread.