LF Quote on Heart of the Shiverpeaks/Central Transfer Run

• Heya!

This is mostly of a post looking for a quote, as I've seen a lot of different prices in Kamadan search/on here and want to make sure I can afford the service/save up if I don't have enough first!

I'm looking for a runner who can take me to the Central Transfer Chamber in the EoTN so I can get hero armor for the HoM (or a run through the last 2 or 3 EoTN Primary Quests - Heart of the Shiverpeaks and Destruction's Depths, maybe a Time for Heroes)

I was wondering what the going rate for this kind of service is? or the price I should be expecting to pay for each of those missions?

I'm also wondering what the etiquette is during runs. I'm a new player with an old-ish account (made it in 2014 where I got to level 16 and the Aurora Glade mission in Prophecies. I recently came back and switched to EoTN to work on the HoM, where I've got up to Heart of the Shiverpeaks and leveled to 20) if a run of Heart of the Shiverpeaks was done, would a runner have to use my heroes (I only have EoTN ones at the moment) or be on the same quest step as me? Is it generally expected to stay at spawn and let the runner do the work, or run alongside and help?

Quotes for any of those 3 services would be awesome and any advice is appreciated,

Thank you in advance!

• Hey, if you're still after this I have a couple of characters who are ready to make the transition to the Central Transfer Chamber (i.e. HoS, DD, ATFH).

Someone once offered me 10a to get them to CtC but I think this was a bit of a joke as the guy never actually joined me. So I'd be happy to do it for much less than that. That said I'm not sure what would be considered reasonable. Perhaps 1a?

PM me in game and we can discuss. IGN: Devilish Scythe Z

IGN: Devilish Scythe Z

Guild Leader of the Tofu-Eating Wokerati [TOFU] 🌱

WTS OS q0 q7 q8

• Gwylen September 15, 2021 at 6:06 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “LF Quote on last 3 EOTN Primary Quests or Central Transfer Chamber Outpost Run” to “LF Quote on Heart of the Shiverpeaks/Central Transfer Run”.
  • bsoltan January 21, 2022 at 1:03 PM

Closed the thread.