Guild Wars Prophecies Tracker Collection Checklist

• Hey friends o/

I'm here with another spreadsheet no one asked for, but here is my take on a Skill Collection Checklist for Guild Wars Prophecies!

It is currently a work in progress, but I will have some more time to work on it this weekend and am hoping to actually finish the Prophecies side of it soon ^^

Enjoy!

Edit 1: Warrior and Elementalist lists are now complete

Edit 2: Completed the rest of the prophecies profession as well as added an Elite Spell Hunter so if you are going for the title there is an easy way to track that too. Let me know if there are any other improvements/adjustments you guys would like to see.

Edit 3: I've decided to do a revamp of these tools and for those who enjoyed the Quest Completion Checklist, it can be found here

for those who enjoyed the Skill Collection Checklist it can be found here

Going forward I'm going to try and keep all of my stuff consolidated into just one spreadsheet for these projects if it's possible, that'll look like this

Edited 2 times, last by EarlTheGray: Edit 1: Warrior and Elementalist lists are now complete Edit 2: Completed the rest of the prophecies profession as well as added an Elite Spell Hunter so if you are going for the title there is an easy way to track that too. Let me know if there are any other improvements/adjustments you guys would like to see. Edit 3: Consolidation (August 30, 2021 at 5:41 AM).

• EarlTheGray August 30, 2021 at 5:38 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Guild Wars Prophecies Skill Collection Checklist” to “Guild Wars Prophecies Tracker Collection Checklist”.