Hardcore Guild Wars (Playthrough interest?)

• I was considering forming a group to participate in a team that wanted to play guild wars as if it was abiding by a set of hardcore rules for fun. I don't know if anybody has interest in this or if it would even be possible to get people together although I'd like to think what people thought.

How would this work?
    --------------------------->
    Attempting to play thru normal / hardmode with zero deaths as a unit.
    If a player dies they're out leaving a void in the team that if people felt appropriate could be replaced by a hero/henchmen *depending on where they were at the time of rip*
    Group can only use self found / share self found items amongst each other.
    Group can only use abilities for that particular chapter / core abilities.
    Heroes *If used* in place of rips would be limited to the same standards.
    Storage may not be utilized for gold, items outside of what is group found.
    Group progresses until there is 1 player remaining or X amount of players beat the game in Nm/Hm together.
    ---> X Amount of players would be determined by those who are survivors.

*not prize oriented* because why would you heal if you get a prize for healing yourself while your team dies :)? This is meant to be a fun experience that can be documented along the way to play the game a little different. It's not the same as playing for "survivor" You aren't grinding XP endlessly you're attempting to do this as a team and not individually.

Thoughts? I did this before with a group of 7 and we only had 3 people remaining at the end of it. But the game was much more active back then and the rules were a bit more lenient.

*edit:

People interested 3/8:
    Get A Brain -> (will play anything)
    Signet Of Mesmer -> Pref (monk)
    Monkie Goes Monkie -> Pref (monk)

Maybe player?:
    Ulysse Maguuma

Edited once, last by Sellous (June 9, 2017 at 10:23 PM).