Posts by Sellous

Sellous. You still don't get it. This isn't debatable. These items that you seem to claim exist do not. This is not up for debate. This is fact. And your claim is from unicornland. Until someone shows me an HoD Axe or a dual enchant sword, or this dual enchant BDS that you wanted a PC on, these items don't exist. No one will ever show me any of these items in game, because they do not exist. A screenshot is not proof and can be easily photoshopped, which is what you did with the dual enchant BDS.

I already showed Tommy who is undoubtly one of the most trusted and well known players in the game. Anyways, take it back to pm if you want. Stop derailing the thread.

Dude you don't get it. It's already gone. No one has it. There is nothing to keep. It doesn't matter if they have the tools. There are no copies of items that were nerfed 11 years ago in game now except unconditional weapons. There are no HoD +55 axes. There are no dual enchant swords. There are no dual enchant crap photoshop job BDS. Even if anet doesn't have the tools as you say (which I have no reason to believe you cause I don't know you and everyone knows me) the items are gone. Presto. Gone. Poof. Don't exist.

Sorry I'm being a little more gruff than I normally do. But This isn't debatable. They don't exist. Until someone proves me wrong by showing me any of the items I describe in game in a trade (none of this screenshot), I'm right. No one is going to prove me wrong. Because they don't exist.

Save your hostility for off the forum. Some of these items still exist please let's get the thread back on topic. If you're so "unsure" and in disbelief ask izzy or gaile yourself. I don't care what you think exists I know from what I have seen and had.

Anet currently doesn't have the tools to remove any more glitched, duped, or pre-nerf items. Those tools died when the game went 99% automated. And was confirmed by Izual. Anybody with equipment that wasn't intended will keep it.

Bugged staffs have been in the game since before double/triple modded shields. Actually the disbelief is even more humorous than people thinking my festival masks aren't real.

yuEpIFO.jpg

There are a lot of items that old pvpers hold onto today most people don't even know exist. For instance some of danjangs old axes have non existant mods today.

*Mod Edit*
    I am aware that our discussion has prompted Sellous to reply, and I can understand why he would. However, We have a rule that you cannot post in your own thread again before 24 hours have passed,. On this occasion as I have been partly responsible for the OP posting again by encouraging the discussion, I feel the mods can let this go with a gentle reminder of the rules.

Perhaps this belongs in Does it Exist? I can't move threads.

yEaTT4q.jpg

I know of only one other bugged staff like this (however) it doesnt have BDS skin, so I'm wondering if BDS skin makes this incredibly rare? I'm also pretty sure this is one the only two staffs in the game that allow for permanent Shadow Form in pvp with (qz, arcane echo, mimicry) etc. And maybe other cool pve interactions with enchants since you get an extra 15% although no halve recharge or casting time of abilities for protection aside from the innate 20% halve recharge of spells on the staff. :(.

GgXcZes.png - > Shadow Wire

lIji8w0.png - > Honor BA

Everything goes - > duels, splits, npcs, flags, lord damage, lord death etc.!

-> pm Get A Brain

( if you have a build in mind I could also do that ) or BYOB etc. etc.... LMK

PM: Get A Brain

Trim A: Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Orange Price: 12A /Each (or equiv.)
    Trim B: Silver Price: 65A /Each (or equiv.)
    Trim C: Obsidian Price: 135A /Each (or equiv.)

1) ---> Either you go first or you get a moderator that we both can agree on.
    2) ---> I must be designated leader of the guild in order to apply the trim.
    3) Repeat customers will be given a discount.
    4) I reserve the right to change the price alongside inflation if I deem it necessary; however, for now the prices will stay the same.

Seriously, wtf. I just saw someone selling a faction farming service. You pay them XXXe a day or a weekly price for their bots to get enough faction to hold a main town. A-Net doesn't even have to login to see the problem, decltype shows enough of it. Most rmt sellers aren't showing there (it seems to ignore messages on a set timer) but enough players know A-Net isn't doing squat that they are breaking into the arms, ectos, zkeys, bots, etc for cash game. Now it's iBot you pay me ectos too.

Ignoring this is stupid on A-Nets part since it affects gw2 as well. People sometimes buy stuff in gw1 just to trade it for gw2 stuff thinking if they don't trade with a known gold seller directly in gw2 they will avoid a ban.

Muting and banning gold sellers directly doesn't solve the problem. You would also need to investigate the income source i.e the botters, and players buying from the sellers. It's a lengthly process until they can counter the bots and or macros with cheat detection which requires updates frequently. It is not as easy as it sounds and even with community volunteers only part of the problem would get solved. Not to mention there are forums where people post where they sell currency not only in game (think of jsp or epvp). Also it's hard to find all the bots due to VPN's. Too many elements make it a resource investment (for support to investigate, suspend, ban, appeal, update anti cheat, and distinguish the legit from the unlegit. Given this game is only up due to the hall of monuments promotion for gw2 we should appreciate that we have the game at all. Just my 2c. If you understand the economics of it you appreciate and understand why they choose to do nothing although I still believe respected community volunteers can at least clean up the trade chats and or get rid of the spammers in the out posts. But again that's not even going to impact what goes on in the game. Because for that it requires throwing massive resources. $$

I spoke with Izzy directly about this and asked if even appointing respected community members with the ability to mark and or mute gold sellers would be a good way to get things rolling.

-------> Izzy's / Anet view point:

Prob not something we're gonna likely do anytime soon would take work and we're so focused on other things.

-------------------------

Realistically the only type of moderation that could occur on this game is by volunteer work. Arena Net is done banning and or going out of the way to do things. They may wave their magic wand once every so often in the instance of kiki, lynie but that's it. Even setting up a volunteer program is too much for them currently. Even though they could technically require you to send in a picture of your State I.D or driver's I.D like they did for the Test Krewe and or once upon having that information video chat with you to ensure you resemble the information provided.

It's a close one between 2lciyu.png(Shadow Meld) and 10y06dk.png(Scorpion Wire) but I think I'd say scorpion wire. These skills I love strictly for pvp or mirror 1 v 1 's because it is pure tactics at it's finest. There is a wild variety of crazy combinations between those two abilities that has you trying to predict the future of your opponents movements and one upping them with your own premeditated synergized combinations. Because these two abilities either counter or work with each other the thought that goes into implementing strategies with them should give clarity amongst those with higher wits. It goes without saying the amount of strategy, tactics, and execution will reward those who have in depth thought while those who have conceived smaller ideology, dynamics, and mechanics of the build will suffer tremendously.

I was considering forming a group to participate in a team that wanted to play guild wars as if it was abiding by a set of hardcore rules for fun. I don't know if anybody has interest in this or if it would even be possible to get people together although I'd like to think what people thought.

How would this work?
    --------------------------->
    Attempting to play thru normal / hardmode with zero deaths as a unit.
    If a player dies they're out leaving a void in the team that if people felt appropriate could be replaced by a hero/henchmen *depending on where they were at the time of rip*
    Group can only use self found / share self found items amongst each other.
    Group can only use abilities for that particular chapter / core abilities.
    Heroes *If used* in place of rips would be limited to the same standards.
    Storage may not be utilized for gold, items outside of what is group found.
    Group progresses until there is 1 player remaining or X amount of players beat the game in Nm/Hm together.
    ---> X Amount of players would be determined by those who are survivors.

*not prize oriented* because why would you heal if you get a prize for healing yourself while your team dies :)? This is meant to be a fun experience that can be documented along the way to play the game a little different. It's not the same as playing for "survivor" You aren't grinding XP endlessly you're attempting to do this as a team and not individually.

Thoughts? I did this before with a group of 7 and we only had 3 people remaining at the end of it. But the game was much more active back then and the rules were a bit more lenient.

*edit:

People interested 3/8:
    Get A Brain -> (will play anything)
    Signet Of Mesmer -> Pref (monk)
    Monkie Goes Monkie -> Pref (monk)

Maybe player?:
    Ulysse Maguuma

Hi, accepting 5 recruits no more.

Pm Get A Brain with reasons you would like to be apart of this guild.

Accepting all backgrounds of players but primarily this is an inactive guild, so players who prefer to keep to themselves would be better candidates than those who wish for an active or social environment.

Thanks.