• hey

Just wanna talk quickly about Master X Master (mxm), the new MOBA by NCsoft. How is it related to guild wars ? the game is a mixture of every NCsoft game backgrounds. There are characters (called Masters) from Guild Wars 1/Guild Wars 2 - recently, there was an event with charrs where the goal was to kill the King Adelbern to unlock the Master Rytlock (character from GW2) in Ascalon catacombs !! - , from Lineage, Blade & Soul, Aion and WildStar. The game is free.

PvP : it's not a classic MOBA (like LoL or Dota), you move with WASD/ZQSD (or with the mouse, both work), you use 2 Masters in the same game (switch mechanic to cancel CC for example, it's like a QSS in LoL but you can swap every 15sec~). There are Titans (I'll let you make some researches xD). PvP is really enjoyable but some Masters need some nerf tho. Ranked not available yet but soon.

PvE : I usually don't like PvE in online video games but I have to admit, I love it in mxm. PvE is basically a hack'n'slash (Diablo-like).

If you are interested you can check some videos and read a more detailed description because I forgot a lot of stuff.

http://www.playmxm.com

The advertising campaign from NCsoft was pretty bad about this game (when I talk to someone about this game, they usually don't know it at all...) so here I am to let you know that this game exists !

Last words : this game is amazing !

Edited once, last by kriss (July 12, 2017 at 5:56 PM).