Hellios's AFK Vanquish & Guardian Services (Core Only)

• [font="Arial"]Introduction:[/font]
    [font="Arial"]My name is Hellios, I am your typical GW PvE Scrub. Been playing since 2008 and on&off between. Got disillusioned with the GW2 Fail Hype (destroyed everything that was great about GW), returned and never looked back. Regarding my service, I have done 5-6 full vanquisher title requests under my belt. Aside from full title requests, I completed a fair amount of posted/in-game short-order requests. Safe to say that this type of service is my specialty.[/font]

[font="Arial"]I would like to believe that I am a person of good moral character. In the 4 versions of this Service Thread (since 2010 @ GW Guru OG): I have not been reported for running off with people's payment simply because I never needed to. The payment you pay me; pays for my own laziness in funding my 10 profession GWAMM project, while I technically do the vanquisher part of it.[/font]

[font="Arial"]I would like to believe that I am of a good moral character. I have gotten by 10 years of playing GW clean without scamming and I intend to keep it that way. However, the same cannot be said for most of the remaining or new members of the GW Community. That being said this will now be a PAY FIRST service. You can simply turn the other way if you are not comfortable with that. I have been scammed too many times to trust anyone (running or being ran).[/font]

[font="Arial"]Note on Price Change:[/font]
    [font="Arial"]Most of you who used to be familiar with my services might be surprised at the rate change. I used to be known as one of the cheapest VQ Services around. Please remember that whatever you are paying me will probably be paid back to other service runners, because I hate doing missions, especially Tyria and I hate skillcapping. [/font]

[font="Arial"]To keep up with the high inflation, I will now reserve the right to keep up with those Prima Donna prices who demand your hard-earned/botted money to do things you don't like doing. As people have been demanding higher and higher prices even for the easiest HM missions that barely takes 15-20 minutes of your time, or selling elite tomes for ridiculous prices. It's insulting to me who would burn 30 mins - 1 hour per area for the sake of your laziness to be under priced for such a time-consuming service.

Rates: (instead of using "E" or "Z"; i will be using "C" for currency counting. Ecto has been unstable these days and is hard to gauge. "C" will represent whatever is the main trading currency of the time of service, which will be pegged to 1C = 5,000. Please refer to "Forex" Section for current exchange rates)[/font]

[font="Arial"][font="Arial"]Guild Wars FOREX: (8/31/2017), Due to the Volatility of Ecto and the difficulty of trading even for common commodities these days, I will only be accepting zkeys, plat, zaishen gold coins and braces[/font][/font]
    1z (100k = 15z) = 6.6k
    [font="Arial"][font="Arial"]1 ZGC (zaishen gold coin) ~ 20k = 3z
    1a = 90z[/font]
    [/font]
    [font="Arial"]
    VQ Standard Services[/font]

• [font="Arial"]20c per area [/font]
    • [font="Arial"]25c per Desolation/S. Shiverpeaks[/font]

[font="Arial"]
    Caravan Services (Note that I do not do any of the areas listed below, unless done as a caravan). Apart from the per area rate, I will demand an "exclusivity fee" for these services as I, myself, do not need these areas anymore, and they take a lot of time.
    [/font]

• [font="Arial"]ToA > Eastern Frontier (18 areas in total, ~14-16 hours completion); Top Up = 50c[/font]

• [font="Arial"]Areas: Cursed Lands, Nebo Terrace, North Kryta Province, Scoundrel's Rise, Griffon's Mouth, Deldrimor's Bowl, Anvil Rock, Iron Horse Mine, Traveler's Vale, Ascalon Foothills, Diessa Lowlands, Flame Temple Corridor, Dragon's Gullet, The Breach, Old Ascalon, Regent Valley, Pockmark Flats, Eastern Frontier[/font]
    • [font="Arial"]ToA > Magumma (10 areas in total, ~8-10 hours completion); Top Up = 30c[/font]

• [font="Arial"]Areas: Talmark Wilderness, Majesty's Rest, Sage Lands, Mamnoon Lagoon, Silverwood, Ettin's Back, Reed Bog, The Falls, Dry Top, Tangle Root[/font]
    • [font="Arial"]Dessert Vanquish (8 areas in total, ~7-9 hours); Top Up = 30c[/font]

• [font="Arial"]Areas: The Arid Sea, Skyward's Reach, Vulture Drifts, The Scar, Prophet's Path, Salt Flats, Diviner's Ascent[/font]

[font="Arial"]Mission Standard Services[/font]
    [font="Arial"]NM (Tyria/Cantha/Elona) - 8c[/font]
    [font="Arial"]HM Cantha (except 4/4 missions & Eternal Grove) [/font]
    [font="Arial"]HM Elona (except 4/4 missions, Moddok Crevice and Dzaganur Bastion) [/font]

[font="Arial"]***Sorry guys, I know Prophecies HM is in demand, but by God, I hate that place. :dodgy: [/font]
    [font="Arial"]
    My Runner's Resume:
    [/font]Hellios Rayearth (War) - Legendary VQ; GWAMM
    Lajoya Graceheart (Ele) - Legendary VQ; GWAMM
    Jin Yunah (Mes) - Legendary VQ; GWAMM
    Fylio Matsu (Nec) - Legendary VQ; GWAMM
    Ren Zanos (Ran) - Legendary VQ; 1 to GWAMM
    Natashya Miyake (Rit) - Legendary VQ; 1 to GWAMM
    Sivon Lerange (Par) - Legendary VQ; 1 to GWAMM
    Ashtrix Fern (Mo) - 1/3 VQ; 5 to GWAMM
    Sung Hagerdin (Sin) - 1/3 VQ; 7 to GWAMM

ZxoFCkF.gif

Availability:
    Time Zone: GMT +8

Mon - Thursday:8:00 PM - 2:00 AM ~~~~ Short Orders Only!!!
    Friday (8:00 PM or later) - Sunday (11:00 PM latest) & HOLIDAYS :) ~~~~ Caravan Services Available!!![/font]

[font="Arial"][font="Arial"]PM me @ [/font][/font]
    [font="Arial"][font="Arial"]IGN: Hellios Rayearth[/font][/font]
    [font="Arial"]Skype: gasconron

[font="Arial"]I do have certain specific rules regarding AFK, disconnects, scheduling and harassment. We can sort that through PM.[/font]
    [/font]
    [font="Arial"]AWAY FROM GAME - with Remaining Balance: [/font]
    [font="Arial"]*I understand that Real Life Matters might cause you to be away for awhile, however, I have to move on with my service thread. [/font]
    [font="Arial"]People who have prepaid MAY retract and refund at ANY TIME. Kindly just post your request here[/font]
    1. My Daggerz Danze - remaining balance = 20c = 100,000 plat (away from game; 4 weeks)

[font="Arial"]Black List (Thanks to these clowns, I now adopt a "your side pays/goes first" policy.[/font]
    [font="Arial"]1. Luqi Ritualist Cz [PwA] (customers be warned); takes your money, fakes a DC ignores your PM follow-ups[/font]
    [font="Arial"]2. No xxxxx No xxxxx [xxx] (customers be warned); Lead of the biggest alliance of service runners this game has ever seen. Had big respect for this guy before, but bad experience with him was such a huge let down. [/font]
    [font="Arial"]You don't mouth off or cuss out your customer after having taken their money if they PM you for next schedule, just letting them know your busy or wanna relax and they will understand and respect your free time. Last but not the least, return their fucking money if they paid you in advance for a bulk request if you have no intention of doing the service anymore.[/font]
    [font="Arial"]3. Keaz Luvs Kinders [?] (service runners be warned); seems like a good customer at first, lures you into bulk service while he afk sleeps. Did ToA > Ascalon unpaid. I was later blocked in game and removed from his Skype. Very classy.[/font]

[font="Arial"][font="Arial"][other small requests insignificant of mentioning, you all know who you are][/font][/font][/font]

Edited once, last by gasconron (October 9, 2017 at 6:35 PM).

• Hey Hellios !

Unlike other players, i love VQ but i hates missions, especially Prophecies / NF
    I would like to request ur services for some boring HM missions.
    Im paying before being AFK and i have classic stuff for this : low hp + double vamp weapon ready =)

- Thunderhead Keep P/HM
    - Dunes of Despair P/HM
    - Blacktide Den NF/HM
    - Eternal Grove F/HM

Do u plan doing HM Eotn Dungeons ? would really appreciate !
    Thanks in advance

Contact me on : Lao Yu Shin

Edited once, last by xiouNaiw (July 9, 2017 at 9:01 AM).

• @xiou:

Sure, I can accomodate 3/4 of those missions.

However, Eternal Grove is a no-go for AFK mission runs. As far as I can remember this mission was almost always never offered. Even if it was, it always carried a very high fail rate, which runners didn't like due to time efficiency and reputation. Even the best of the best mission runners (in-game currency paid) that I know from the top of my head, whom I personally availed the services of: Deals, Emma Norton, Domain Rit & DJ Smooo require you to assist and hold a gate. Never tried real-money runners before, so I don't know if they actually advertise this AFK as part of their resume.

You'll need to tell me what timezone you are in and when you are usually on. I live in the Philippines, so my clock is screwed compared to majority of the player-base. I'm only available after work during the weekdays for a limited time, but I have a very flexible schedule on weekends. PM me.

-----
    RE: EotN DGs, unfortunately not. Even I personally have difficulty doing them with certain professions, which was why I have paid for dungeon runs for 80% of the content for 8/10 chars I have. You are much better off looking for solo dg runners. Their clear is much more efficient with less fuss.

For easier Dungeons like: Oola's Lab, Kathandrax, Darkrime Delves, Sepulchre of Draggimar & Ooze Pit; there's always IGN: R Og .(who is on only during the weekends)
    For harder Dungeons like: Arachni, Frostmaw, SoO, Rragar's and Slavers; there's still a couple of lone wolfs out there that do this for the sake of thrills, but don't want to be advertised. Not much of them left, but they are out there, you just need to ask around.

"meh-Dungeons" like: Raven Point, Vloxen, just do it... :D

Edited once, last by gasconron (July 10, 2017 at 4:00 PM).

• Hi, I need the following:

Needing a missions runner now! Here's a list of what I need Prophecies.

TYRIAN GUARDIAN NEEDED HM:
    1 Gates of Kryta
    2 Divinity Coast
    3 The Wilds
    4 Bloodstone Fen
    5 Noladi Academy
    6 Fort Ranik
    7 The Great Northern Wall
    8 Borlis Pass
    9 Dunes of Dispair
    10 Thunderhead Keep
    11 The Frost Gate
    12 D'Alessio Seaboard
    13 Aurora Glade
    14 Iton Mines of Moladune
    15 Ruins of Surmia
    16 Ring of Fire
    17 Adaddons Mouth
    18 Hell's Precipice

IGN: K E E F

P.S. very interested in AFK option, besides a dual vamp I need to know how to make you comfortable with it.
    P.S.S I will also need most of NF and Factions after Proph. So I have a lot for you to do. :D

Edited once, last by Guild Wars (July 25, 2017 at 8:06 AM).

• @ GuildWars - ToA > Eastern Frontier done. Let's schedule the next one some time when scheds match again.
    pretty hard to coordinate cuz of time diff. will try my best though.

20280437_464817873901005_6831270377510382010_o.jpg?oh=7573dc8b16c34813eb109a0d93c54e5e&oe=5A11314F

PRICE UPDATES GUYS!!! Ecto Market is at all time low. Will be switching to zkeys as main mode of pmt. PM me if you want to discuss alternatives.

Edited once, last by gasconron (July 23, 2017 at 10:00 AM).

• Client Progress:
    1. Guild Wars
    Advance Payment of 1000e (4,000,000 plat) (7/25/2016; 4.9 @ trader)
    - 6 areas (120c) = 600,000 plat
    Current Balance - 3,400,000 plat ~ 7/25/2017
    - Desert Caravan w/ Fee (170 C) = 850,000 plat
    Current Balance - 2,550,000 plat ~ 7/29/2017
    - 7 areas (140c) = 700,000 plat
    Current Balance - 1,850,000 plat ~ 7/30/2017
    - 5 areas (100c) = 500,000 plat ~~> discontinued Maguuma caravan (-5 areas)
    Current Balance - 1,350,000 plat ~ 8/11/2017
    - 13 areas (100c) = 1,300,000 plat
    Current Balance - 50,000 plat ~ 8/12/2017

Vanquish Runs (8/8 VQs)
    1. Tyria - (30/48)

2. Cantha - (24/26)
    a. jade sea
    b. echovald forest
    c. kaineng (bukdek, shadow passage, wajjun, nahpui, shenjun, raisu palace, tahnakai & sunjiang)

Elona - (11/33)
    a. noob island
    b. kourna (dejarin estate, barbarous shore, flood plain, jahai, marga coast, turai, arkjok, sunward & gandara)
    c. vabbi
    d. desolation

Edited once, last by gasconron (August 13, 2017 at 12:29 AM).

• Client Progress:
    2. I Am Ur Best Friend
    - Ring of Fire
    - Hidden City
    - Crystal Overlook
    - Wajjun Bazaar
    - Xxajuang Skyway
    - Ferndale
    - Mourning Veil Falls
    ToA to Magumma Caravan (Friday Night) - 08/18/2017; schedule

@ALL:
    Reminders to all current listed and unlisted clients. I have rules for my service that I am very strict with. "Caravan-Only runs" that I offer are put there for a reason. You may not disrupt the service and expect me to meet you at outpost to continue caravan. There's a reason why it was advertised as such.

Edited once, last by gasconron (August 15, 2017 at 4:50 PM).

• [font="Arial"]Client Progress:[/font]
    [font="Arial"]1. Guild Wars [/font]
    [font="Arial"]Advance Payment of 8 armbraces @ 120e per (3,840,000 plat) (8/13/2016; 4.8 @ trader) + 50,000 remaining balance = 3,890,000 plat[/font]

[font="Arial"]- 4 areas (80c) = 400,000 plat
    Current Balance - [font="Arial"] [/font][font="Arial"]3,490,000 plat[/font] ~ 8/13/2017
    [/font]
    [font="Arial"]- 2 areas (40c) = 200,000 plat[/font]
    [font="Arial"]Current Balance - [font="Arial"] [/font][font="Arial"]3,290,000 plat[/font] ~ 8/14/2017[/font]
    [font="Arial"][font="Arial"]- 9 areas (225c) = 1,125,000 plat[/font]
    [font="Arial"]Current Balance - [font="Arial"] [/font][font="Arial"]2,165,000 plat[/font] ~ 8/19/2017[/font]
    [/font]

[font="Arial"]Vanquish Runs (8/8 VQs)[/font]

[font="Arial"]1. Tyria - (39/48)[/font]
    [font="Arial"]a. ToA to Asca [/font]
    [font="Arial"]b. ToA to Magumma - half cancelled[/font]
    [font="Arial"]c. Desert[/font]
    [font="Arial"]d. Kryta (6 areas left)[/font]
    [font="Arial"]e. Southern Shiverpeaks (3 areas left)[/font]

[font="Arial"]2. Cantha 8/8's - (26/26)[/font]

[font="Arial"]Elona - (13/33)[/font]
    [font="Arial"]a. noob island [/font]
    [font="Arial"]b. kourna (dejarin estate, barbarous shore, flood plain, jahai, marga coast, turai, bahdok, arkjok, sunward & gandara)[/font]
    [font="Arial"]c. vabbi (yatendi canyons, vehtendi valley, bazda, lyss, makuun, chokhin, seborhin, forum highlands, [/font]
    [font="Arial"]d. desolation[/font]

Edited once, last by gasconron (August 19, 2017 at 2:58 AM).

• Notice to ALL Clients who made Advanced Payment.

K E E F
    My Daggers Danze

I will be off the game for a week. Am currently sick and will be out of the country for the weekend for a work-related trip. I will return the following Monday, and service will resume.

Edited once, last by gasconron (August 22, 2017 at 10:31 AM).

• hi, i know that you will not be around this week,

I would like to get your Legendary VQ services,

i hope i will hear from you soon

edit: If possible, a full VQ title, ign knives oldgrimm, and would you give me a quote on how much will it cost, thanks

***mod edit---there is NO need to make a new post for the SAME service, just EDIT your old post in the future!--PLEASE take the time to read the Xunlai Market Rules posted at the top of this section to avoid any further actions against your account---mod edit***

Edited once, last by cosyfiep (August 29, 2017 at 6:04 AM).

• Hey man,

I used your services a year or so ago, you said your PC broke down and I'm relatively sure I never paid you for the ToA > Ascalon caravan back then. I'll give you a PM and pay you for that when you're on.

I'm down for buying more zones if that's alright, I've completed Elona and I'm mid way on Tyria which just leaves the remainder and Cantha (minus Shing Jea) to be complete.

Since I'll be running some zones myself I'd be more than happy to let you AFK them, I certainly owe you the courtesy.

IGN: Phony God (previously Devils Gun)

edit:
    IDM about rates, definitely don't need the gold anymore Smile

I'm at work 09:00 to 18:00 (GMT+1) but I can hop onto the client at any point in the day and AFK while at work

20/54 remaining in Tyria
    (I'll continue doing these myself for now unless you'd rather do them)

23/33 remaining in Cantha > 23 * 20C = 460C

Shing Jea Island
    Haiju Lagoon
    Jaya Bluffs
    Kinya Province
    Minister Cho's Estate
    Panjiang Peninsula
    Saoshang Trail
    Sunqua Vale
    Zen Daijun
    Kaineng City
    Bukdek Byway
    Nahpui Quarter
    Pongmei Valley
    Raisu Palace
    Shadow's Passage
    Shenzun Tunnels
    Sunjiang District
    Tahnnakai Temple
    Wajjun Bazaar
    Xaquang Skyway
    Echovald Forest
    Arborstone
    Drazach Thicket
    Ferndale
    Melandru's Hope
    Morostav Trail
    Mourning Veil Falls
    The Eternal Grove
    The Jade Sea
    Archipelagos
    Boreas Seabed
    Gyala Hatchery
    Maishang Hills
    Mount Qinkai
    Rhea's Crater
    Silent Surf
    Unwaking Waters

****mod edit---DO NOT MAKE A NEW post to reply to another user (or op), EDIT your request post--this post has been merged. READ the Xulani Market Rules PLEASE!!!!!---mod edit****

Edited once, last by Dodd Bless (September 6, 2017 at 7:35 PM).

• @All: I have not seen K E E F or Daggers this past week, if anyone knows these people, kindly let them know I'm back from my break.

Dodd Bless: sure, always nice to see familiar faces. kindly refer to new rates though. feel free to post your request on the thread.

• ALL Request will be put on HOLD... Feel free to leave your request on the board, will PM you when available.

Currently Serving:
    Active List:
    1. Phony God GMT+ 1 (Tyria 54/54 Cantha: 26/26 areas) - Weekdays
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Kaineng City[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Bukdek Byway[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Nahpui Quarter[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Pongmei Valley[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Raisu Palace[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Shadow's Passage[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Shenzun Tunnels[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Sunjiang District[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Tahnnakai Temple[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Wajjun Bazaar[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Xaquang Skyway[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Echovald Forest[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Arborstone[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Drazach Thicket[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Ferndale[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Melandru's Hope[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Morostav Trail[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Mourning Veil Falls[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]The Eternal Grove[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]The Jade Sea[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Archipelagos[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Boreas Seabed[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Gyala Hatchery[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Maishang Hills[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Mount Qinkai[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Rhea's Crater[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Silent Surf[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]Unwaking Waters[/font]

[font="Hind, sans-serif"] Dodd Bless: sorry for dragging this out, that you had to do some on your own. Grats on your GWAMM! :P[/font]
    [font="Hind, sans-serif"]21552105_485711788478280_5826835847865572982_o.jpg?oh=687b5452979a81240ae4ec54e5771f8b&oe=5A5ACFB1[/font]

Edited once, last by gasconron (September 11, 2017 at 2:49 PM).

• Ign -Mariel Ray

Areas NOT NEEDED-
    Griffons Mouth
    Scoundrel's Rise
    Nebo Terrace
    Stingray Stand
    Sage Lands
    Ettins back
    Reed Bog
    Prophets Path
    Vulture Drifts
    Skyward Reach
    The Scar
    Diviner's Ascent
    Lornar's Pass
    Dreadnought's Drift
    Snake Dance
    Grenth's Footprint
    Spearhead Peak
    Tasca's Demise
    Mineral Springs
    Perdition Rock

Thanks

Edited once, last by mariel ray (October 8, 2017 at 2:36 AM).

• Update:

1. Knives Oldgrimm GMT-7 (Full 8-area VQ Service: 27/54, 25/26, 22/33)

2. K E E F: (Full 8-area VQ Service: 45/48, 26/26, 20/33)
    - advance pmt (750,000 plat)

Away From Game List:
    1. My Daggerz Danze - advance pmt (100,000 plat); 2 weeks away from game

Requests On Hold:
    1. Narcin Roc

Edited once, last by gasconron (October 1, 2017 at 6:40 PM).

• factions

Kinya Province
    Ministers chos
    panjiang peninsula
    sunqua vale
    jaya bluffs
    haiju lagoon
    wajun bazaar
    arborstone
    melandrus hope
    morostav trail
    archipelagos

Nightfall

zehlon reach
    plains of jarin
    marga coast
    turais procession
    vehjin mines
    the hidden city of ahdashim
    wilderness of bahdza
    forum highlands
    respledent makuun
    vehtendi valley
    arkjok ward
    fahranur the first city
    ishnur isles
    lahtenda bog
    mehtani keys

tyria

wathctower coast
    silverwood
    dry top
    ettins back
    reed bog
    tangle root
    the falls
    dreadnought drift
    frozen forest
    grenths footprint
    ice floe
    icedome
    lornars pass
    mineral springs
    snake dance
    spearhead peak
    talus chute
    tascas demise
    witmans folly
    diviners ascent
    prophets path
    salt flats
    skyward reach
    the arid sea
    the scar
    vulture drifts
    perdition rock

https://imgur.com/a/2DnKK

• Update:

1. Knives Oldgrimm - GMT-7 (Full 8-area VQ Service: 27/54, 25/26, 22/33)

Nightfall
    zehlon reach - (Alt)

Tyria
    silverwood - (Ashtrix)
    dry top - (Ashtrix)
    ettins back - (Ashtrix)
    reed bog - (Ashtrix)
    tangle root - (Ashtrix)
    the falls - (Ashtrix)
    dreadnought drift
    frozen forest
    grenths footprint
    ice floe
    icedome
    lornars pass
    mineral springs
    snake dance
    spearhead peak
    talus chute
    tascas demise
    witmans folly
    diviners ascent - (Ashtrix)
    prophets path - (Ashtrix)
    salt flats - (Ashtrix)
    skyward reach - (Ashtrix)
    the arid sea - (Ashtrix)
    the scar - (Ashtrix)
    vulture drifts - (Ashtrix)
    perdition rock - (Natsha)

2. Narcin Roc -
    22256387_496104814105644_2577476218620936223_o.jpg?oh=a156dcf84053562510cd3982b5745cfc&oe=5A7E657F

3. K E E F - (Full 8-area VQ Service: 45/48, 26/26, 20/33); advance pmt (750,000 plat)
    * Unresponsive and AFK 24/7 - kindly message me on Legacy if you want to continue or want a refund.

Tyria:
    - Kessex Peak
    - Watchtower Post
    - Perdition Rock

Elona:
    - Arkjok
    - Sunward
    - Gandara
    - Seborhin
    - Forum highlands
    - Vehjin Mines
    - Sulfurous Waste
    - Joko's Domain
    - Alkali Pan
    - Shattered Ravines
    - Crystal Overlook
    - Poisoned Outcrops
    - Ruptured Heart

Edited once, last by gasconron (October 7, 2017 at 7:35 AM).

• Update:

1. Mariel Ray - GMT-7 (33/54)

2. Knives Oldgrimm - GMT-7 (Full 8-area VQ Service: 27/54, 25/26, 22/33)
    * Away from game (1 week)

Nightfall
    - zehlon reach - (Alt)

Tyria
    - silverwood (Ashtrix)
    - dry top (Ashtrix)
    - ettins back (Ashtrix)
    - reed bog (Ashtrix)
    - tangle root (Ashtrix)
    - the falls (Ashtrix)
    - dreadnought drift
    - frozen forest
    - grenths footprint
    - ice floe
    - icedome
    - lornars pass
    - mineral springs
    - snake dance
    - spearhead peak
    - talus chute
    - tascas demise
    - witmans folly
    - diviners ascent (Ashtrix)
    - prophets path (Ashtrix)
    - salt flats (Ashtrix)
    - skyward reach (Ashtrix)
    - the arid sea (Ashtrix)
    - the scar (Ashtrix)
    - vulture drifts (Ashtrix)
    - perdition rock (Natsha)

3. K E E F - (Full 8-area VQ Service: 45/48, 26/26, 20/33); advance pmt (750,000 plat)
    * Unresponsive and AFK 24/7 - kindly message me on Legacy if you want to continue or want a refund.

Tyria:
    - Kessex Peak
    - Watchtower Post
    - Perdition Rock

Elona:
    - Arkjok
    - Sunward
    - Gandara
    - Seborhin
    - Forum highlands
    - Vehjin Mines
    - Sulfurous Waste
    - Joko's Domain
    - Alkali Pan
    - Shattered Ravines
    - Crystal Overlook
    - Poisoned Outcrops
    - Ruptured Heart

TEMPORARILY NOT ACCEPTING NEW REQUESTS

Edited once, last by gasconron (October 8, 2017 at 12:34 PM).

• Guys, I will enter another hiatus from the game. Have less time to play these days due to it being the end of the year and with my profession. I'll only get busier until 1st quarter of next year.

I have a couple of people that have advanced their payment, please get in touch with me on this thread or on Skype. It's really hard to get a response from you guys...

Kindly get in touch with me so I can refund you. Will keep this thread open till I come back.

KEEF: 750,000 plat
    Mariel Ray: xx a's let's figure out what has been done and what hasn't been. I barely remember.

Kindly contact me pls.

Edited once, last by gasconron (November 1, 2017 at 12:53 PM).

• Just got back, will try to be more active in the game... These incoming months.

I just need to get accustomed to current rates atm, then maybe I'll resume this service.

Although to be honest, I really have little need for compensation, but it's so time consuming don't wanna do it for free either...

Mariel Ray - refunded 21 armbraces

28685155_565449980504460_1932272286048625700_n.jpg?oh=fff17f73e76760b1df290ff26bbfd18e&oe=5B3B145B

• Just got back, will try to be more active in the game... These incoming months.

I just need to get accustomed to current rates atm, then maybe I'll resume this service.

Good to see your name active mate, hope you are well.

If this service gets back up I'll be ordering a ToA>Ascalon caravan from you, it's the only thing I can't stomach in this game and I know you're mad enough to do it ^^

• cosyfiep May 9, 2018 at 12:39 AM

Closed the thread.