Can I be ran there ?

• I am in Factions. Just at The Marketplace. I am lvl 12 ( I think) , I want to run a build that has Signet of Spirits from Wagg Spiritspeak in Ferndale. Between House Zu Heltzer and Aspenwood Gate. Can I be ran there by my friend or anyone else ?? Tks :thumbup:

• You can only use elite tomes to learn skills you have already unlocked on your account. In case you haven't unlocked it:

• If you have another character that far into the story, you could swap their secondary to Rit, cap it, and then use the tome on your lvl 12.
    • You cannot be easily ran there, because House Zu Heltzer requires a quest to access. I don't know whether you can enter it if the runner has the quest.

IGN: Zephyr Souldew

• You cannot be easily ran there, because House Zu Heltzer requires a quest to access. I don't know whether you can enter it if the runner has the quest.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

no need do a quest for get house zu heltzer you can see on the video of Kaos .

no need do a quest for get house zu heltzer you can see on the video of Kaos .

Yes and no, i explain (trad Fr/Eng->):

In the video Kaos run to the mission outpost: Gyala Hatchery, without prerequisites and no quest. Just perform the glitch known on Luxon portals, whose invisible box, representing the limit of interaction with the player, leaves an empty when closed and in which the player can "slide" (some other portals in the city of Kaineng are also affected).

Once in Gyala Hatchery, the video does not show the run in real time, Kaos uses the World Map to teleport. It is necessary to understand that it is mandatory to perform the mission Galya, with its minimum completion and then take the main quest: Journey to the Whirlpool, in the outpost: Leviathan Pits. (The same goes for the mission: Unwaking Waters (Luxon), to access the main quest: Taking Back the Palace, if you want to finish factions from there and have access to the outpost: Raisu Palace). Note: you don't have to validate this quest with the associated pnjs, you just need them to travel to the next outpost.

All this is mandatory, in the official framework of the game, it is not valid if you know how to perform (...) (I won't say more about it, it's out of subject).

So, in the game, officially, you have to do quests and missions, in order to get access to the outpost: House zu Heltzer. To answer Zephyr Souldew, no, it is not possible to follow a player who has the quest: Journey to House zu Heltzer, to get access to it.

• Yes and no, i explain (trad Fr/Eng->):

In the video Kaos run to the mission outpost: Gyala Hatchery, without prerequisites and no quest. Just perform the glitch known on Luxon portals, whose invisible box, representing the limit of interaction with the player, leaves an empty when closed and in which the player can "slide".

Once in Gyala Hatchery, the video does not show the run in real time, Kaos uses the World Map to teleport. It is necessary to understand that it is mandatory to perform the mission Galya, with its minimum completion and then take the main quest: Journey to the Whirlpool, in the outpost: Leviathan Pits. (The same goes for the mission: Unwaking Waters (Luxon), to access the main quest: Taking Back the Palace, if you want to finish factions from there and have access to the outpost: Raisu Palace).

Yes i forgot for the mission but for the quest than you talk personaly i use toolbox with function dialogs (mission faction) for jump them.

But the person who get a run doesn't need to take a quest just the one who runs can take, it's that i mean.

• This run is a really long way of doing what they want to achieve and also quite pricey. The video is quite misleading as it cuts out Boreas, Gyala, run from Levi Pits to Unwaking (also requires a party member to have the primary quest) and unwaking mission which all have to be completed.

Buy some flames in Kamadan to unlock the skill if not already unlocked and an elite tome. Done.

IGN: I Am Crayon