Closed. PC pls (Q8 16 t. Round Shield - inscr.)

• Cheers :)
    I came back to one of my favorite games and I'm trying to build up some money.
    66U1oD7.pngI've seen that q8 16t shields might be worth something and I would like to know the price. Also if any1 knows how much worth the Axe WOULD be I would be interested :)

Thanks alot

IGN: No Way For You Sir

• Hey! Welcome back.

I’ve got some bad news for you. Blue inscription q8/16 shields are common, even more so in one of the most common skins ingame, don’t expect more than 10-20e.

That hand axe tho, that one is a beauty. Axes no longer drop in max damage for req 8, so yours looks like a pre-nerf tyrian hand axe.

Would’ve fetched a couple thousand ectos, but it is customized :(

Take a look at your heroes, sometimes they’ve been equipped with weapons/shields that we later have forgotten about.

Good luck and enjoy :)

• thanks alot! So I also found out, that Colossal Picks are worth some money too (I think?)
    is this worth something? Or should I just use it for myself? :)

**Mod Edit** kubl I have closed your thread. I suggest you gather all items and make one thread, as modifying a Price Check thread is against the rules.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan: Mod Edit (February 5, 2022 at 1:53 AM).

• kubl February 4, 2022 at 7:28 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC pls (Q8 16 t. Round Shield - inscr.)” to “Edit: PC Colossal Pick q10 14 stance”.
  • kubl February 4, 2022 at 8:36 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Edit: PC Colossal Pick q10 14 stance” to “Edit: PC Oni blade q9 15 ench.”.
  • bsoltan February 5, 2022 at 1:51 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan February 5, 2022 at 1:52 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Edit: PC Oni blade q9 15 ench.” to “Closed. PC pls (Q8 16 t. Round Shield - inscr.)”.