List of exotic items wanted / items to merch

• Hey there,

I'm currently farming A Chance Encounter quest, and the amount of golds I merch is gigantic.

And I'm pretty sure I'm throwing couple of ectos by doing so.

I know that some non perfect items like one-off stats, low-req or shields with +10 vs some types are worth some ectos for some collectors here.

So could you guys give me a list of exotic items that collectors of this forum are looking for?

And on the contrary, a list of items that can be merch instantly and without a doubt?

This would help me better evaluate the drops I get and avoid posting tons of useless items in the PC forum.

Thanks a lot for you time and help!

Aporia

IGN: In Aporia

• Hello, let me give you an idea for what I think might fetch some ectos/arms:

Staves

• Any 20%/20% (matching mods, but potentially also useful combinations) Bo, Platinum and Dragon Staff; preferably req9

Wands & Offhand

• Any skin and req 20%/20% matching Focus or Wand
    • Any skin and req 20% & 15/-1eregen matching Focus or Wand
    • (matching mods, but potentially also useful combinations like FC req with Dom 20/20)
    • Especially valuable are multi-prof skins like the Platinum Wand

Shields

• Any skin with the combi of A) +10 creature mod/ -2 phys. dmg while ench & B) +30hp or +45 while ench; especially vs. demon creature mod is sought after
    • -2 & +45hp while stance as well as -5/20% & 30hp combination, not as much as the above, but with req9 and nice skin can still be worth some
    • Single-mod on shield is merch
    • The lower the req the better, as always
    • Skins that are sought after and offer extra value are especially Bladed Shield & Iridescent Aegis
    • If still not sure if it is a good combination: Get a price check

Martial Weapons

• any req9 Dual Vamp and Dual Zealous
    • potentially req9 +5e, but none of these will be worth a lot in woc-farm
    • rest is imo 1-10e range or merch

And as always: if you are not sure, get a PC ingame or on Legacy.

• Just a point on r9 +5 energy weapons; whilst generally correct above, things like jitte, katana, shinobi blade will still carry an XX ecto value because they are popular caster skins.

zodiac sword is ~250-300e, and oni blade is 250-400e too

If I win an auction, please DM me about it, otherwise I'll probably forget xD

I didnt know that zodiac swords and oni blades can drop in WoC farm. Maybe I should go again and try my luck :D

Aliss' post must have been to req9 casterskins in general, these do not drop in WoC-farm. Zodiacs only drop in deep/urgoz, no other source...

• Aliss' post must have been to req9 casterskins in general, these do not drop in WoC-farm. Zodiacs only drop in deep/urgoz, no other source...

Yes, this is also how I understood him. I would add at least the q9 +5e Golden phoenix Blade, Zodiac Axe, Sunqua Blade and Spiked Club to his remark, if we refer to potentially valuable OS Faction martial weapon skins.