Speed Clear Ele - Paid back.

• Hello,

First of all I would like to say, that after logging back to game I wasn't expecting anything to happen, was more willing to write with some friends than going back to trading and playing. 2 months ago as it's written in my other post on Discussion threads I've been scammed by Speed Clear Ele with my warning not to deal with him.

Today I would like to say that he paid me back with even more armbraces than he stolen.

I could post a proof of the trade and things he gaved me, got a screenshot if someone will be willing to see but I think I don't have to post it and my forgiving word is more than enough for some people to build up even just a little a trust in him as it's rare situation ( after such a long time ) and I'd like to ask at least some of you to forgive him too, maybe even Heilendes will start dealing with him after discussion in my thread - we will see ;)

Anyway, thanks Speed Clear Ele, for sure was a nice surprise and rare show of how human can behave sometimes :D

How do you know if you exist ?

• Very nice surprise. I think that Speed Clear Ele underestimated what being famed as a scammer can do in such a small community (especially when most traders/collectioners browse legacy) . I was among the people that denied him a trade solely because I've seen previous thread and his responses - I am sure that many did the same. Good for him that he was able to reflect on it and do the right thing.

• Very nice surprise. I think that Speed Clear Ele underestimated what being famed as a scammer can do in such a small community (especially when most traders/collectioners browse legacy) . I was among the people that denied him a trade solely because I've seen previous thread and his responses - I am sure that many did the same. Good for him that he was able to reflect on it and do the right thing.

Think wathever you want but I didn't give him his arms back because I wanted to be forgiven by any of you.
    In the end people kept buying from me so that wasn't a problem at all.
    I've just done something that ppl who scammed me in the past didn't because in the end I'm not good at scamming unlike some here did suggest.