Wintergreen Staff/Zodiac Bows

• Dunno about the staff and bows, but IF you find people who actually make good use off the shield (fiber farming with a warrior or something like 100blades in Urgoz) you could probably get more than the 50e, I'm not familiar as to what people currently run (I farm fibers with several different chars, warrior is not one of them xD), if the "manly spike" is still popular for Urgoz SC you should net a pretty decent price.

Would advise you to just start a thread here or go to AE1 Kamadan and start taking offers for a while (may take 2-3 days to get an overview of what people are willing to pay).
    Here's what one guy apparantly got offered for admittedly more popular and perfect mods:

3 days ago WTS R9Tact Echovald +30hp -2^Enchant C/o 10a.
    3 days ago WTS R9Tact Echovald +30hp -2^Enchant C/o 8a
    4 days ago WTS R9Tact Echovald +30hp -2^Enchant C/o 850e.

As I said if people can actually make good use of the adds and look stylish doing so, they'd probably be willing to pay a few 100e (don't expect too much, but I'd not give it away too cheaply either.

Edited once, last by Captn Brown (July 31, 2017 at 12:40 PM).

• Official Post

Just a point of note with regard to the Kamadan trade chat...

It can be manipulated, very easily by spamming a wrong or massively over-inflated asking price. The chat logs then return this lie as fact, and people can be easily misled. Do NOT trust anything you read in the chat logs unless it's a frequently sold item such as feathers or consets.

I would merch that shield, but 50e may be possible if you can find an idiot with too much money who really wants it.

Also, the searches you returned are nothing to do with the shield he is asking about. The shield in your examples is far more valuable than a plants version with imperfect mods.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde