• I am av Factions character right now. I was doing quests in Nightfall. I got three from Lions Ardh. I accidentally deleted the primary quest and now I can't continue to do the story? How can I get it back?? Thanks

• If you took a primary quest from Lion's Arch and deleted it, it's easy enough to find. There are only 2 primary quests given in Lion's Arch, listed on the official wiki page, these are the 2 quests with a "!" symbol next to them in the list (see the Lion's Arch wiki page HERE).

If on the other hand the confusion of the meaning of your message, points out that the main quest was not in Lion's Arch, but only 3 side quests, that's another story, you have to see what you did last.

In case you simply deleted the main quest from Factions (which obviously does not depend on Lion's Arch, which is not in Factions) just proceed simply, look on the world map of Factions what is the last cooperative mission you have completed. Then type in the name of that co-op mission on the official wiki. On the page of this one, you will have on the right, always, the thread: previous quest, next quest. Then you just have to "follow the thread" via the redirection pages of the wiki, in order to find the pnj who gave the quest you have deleted. It's easy, there are only 3-4 quests maximum between 2 co-op missions on Factions.

• Thanks for the responses. I should have tried to be a little more clear. I was visiting Lions Arch. I got a pop up or a reminder ( something like this) about a guy by the back dock area. I spoke with him and was taken to Nightfall Noob Island part. I did a few quests and go to the mainland. I have a small amount of stuff finished on the main land. I ended up deleting the main quest. I will try to find the rest of the quests on the map, later when I get home.

• Whatever the campaign, you can always use the procedure i outlined by looking at the wiki from the last cooperative mission performed on the map of the campaign concerned. In case none of them are done, you can go back from the first cooperative mission of the campaign, following the quests in the opposite direction, backwards.