q9 tac skeleton shield -2wE +10 vs demons

• Demons shields are always an unpredictable lot.

First of all, to reach a high price you'd need at least two DoA nutters to be interested. These days I'd say that's harder than it sounds. Secondly, there are a couple of demons shields collectors, but they are largely inactive these days, so I wouldn't count on those guys mounting a bidbwar. Thirdly, to command a high price for a demons shield it would have to be a rare skin - bladed, echovald, outcast etc. It isn't one of those either.

30a is a huge price for something like that. I'd have thought 15a maximum even in today's mental unpredictable market. Then again, if you can find two or more people who want it and have more money than sense, you never know these days.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• Demons shields are always an unpredictable lot.

First of all, to reach a high price you'd need at least two DoA nutters to be interested. These days I'd say that's harder than it sounds. Secondly, there are a couple of demons shields collectors, but they are largely inactive these days, so I wouldn't count on those guys mounting a bidbwar. Thirdly, to command a high price for a demons shield it would have to be a rare skin - bladed, echovald, outcast etc. It isn't one of those either.

30a is a huge price for something like that. I'd have thought 15a maximum even in today's mental unpredictable market. Then again, if you can find two or more people who want it and have more money than sense, you never know these days.

I agree with this, however I would say that the Bladed's, Echovalds etc are the more common skins with these mods. A Skeleton shield with these mods is incredibly rare since its a core skin that dropped in Factions and would of only been possible to drop in the City zone (afaik), amongst all the other possible drops and possible mods. The "Rarer" skins are so heavily botted that I would not value them above this one, and whatever price would be put onto them I would flip for this shield.

I dont dabble in the demon's market because as Max said its unpredictable, but mod/drop rate wise this shield should be waaaaaaaay above Bladed etc, and should be valued as such. Sale is another matter however.

Any core skin with these mods - SoTW, Crude Shield etc - I would put above any of the faction's "rare" skins, but only for these mods.

• Imo the skin kills this shield.... I'd say 10-15a.

PS: I know why you are thinking 30a, because of the q9 perfect mods. But most people want rare skins and they pay a lot for them.

" A sword wields no strength unless the hand that wields it has courage"
    <=======|==0

• sorry kairi but its bullshit that this shield is supposed to be more rare than a bladed/echo/etc. i farm alot and i would say on each "rare" skin u drop, u get atleast 10 common skin (shields). with mods u always gotta be lucky but the fact that u get far more common skin should reduce there prices compared to "rare" skins. ofc echo and bladed shields are botted these days but still u dont see very many of them (perfect mods). my opinion.

id say that shield should bring atleast 15a, but its hard to sell these days, like max said

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

Edited once, last by hGt (August 8, 2017 at 6:35 PM).

• @kairi:
    Perhaps in terms of rarity yes (I don't know for sure, but that sounds plausible), however in terms of desirability, it's still behind the blades and echovald with demons mods.

Most DoA nutters want to look "bawss"?, not necessarily to own a shield just for its rarity.... I still can't see it going over 15a...

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Edited once, last by MaxBorken (August 8, 2017 at 8:05 PM).

• cosyfiep May 3, 2018 at 6:44 PM

Closed the thread.