Birthday Presents

• Hey guys! Coming back after a few years! I have 2 vouchers for bday presents. Was wondering what the price for 1-7 presents are, and which I should cash in to sell!

Cheers!

Aidan

edit: What! That's mad expensive. Any idea how much Opressor/Tormented weps go for?

*****mod edit---you are allowed to post only ONCE every 24 hours in your own thread, if you need to ask questions/comment EDIT your orginal post, do NOT make a new post or this will be seen as an early bump---mod edit****

Edited once, last by cosyfiep (August 8, 2017 at 9:08 PM).

• Vouchers / Surprise BOXES aren't tradeable. Their value is that of whatever mini or tonic you get.

Most ppl go for 7th year surprise boxes and hope for one of the non birthday minis.

7th year PRESENTS which you get when you turn 7 ARE tradeable, but, Surprise Box ≠ B-day Present.

So price range from 3k if you get something like a purple burning titan to ~6 arms if you get a gold vizu... if you get the Seventh Birthday Surprise Boxes and are reaaaaaaly lucky opening one.

----------------

Oppressor weapons are 6-8e for a stack of war supplies which converts to 10 medals of honor to get one weapon

Tormented weapons = 1 arm = 110-125e currently but sometimes you can find someone selling a premade weapon cheaper 70~80e if you don't mind not choosing.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

Edited once, last by Looney (August 8, 2017 at 10:57 PM).

• cosyfiep May 3, 2018 at 6:44 PM

Closed the thread.