WTB Gold/Green EL Tonics 5e/ea, Staves in Presearing

• Any Gold or Green EL Tonic 5e/ea.

Presearing Staves:

The stat I'm interested in is HCT = Halves Casting Time

Blue Dead Staves HCT Any% (these only drop from Hidden Stashes) 10k/ea or 10e post.

Monk:
    Holy Staff HCT 18% Smite
    Smiting Staff HCT 18% Divine Favor

Elementalist:
    Water Staff HCT 9% All
    Air Staff HCT 9% All

A percentage number followed by the "+" sign means that I'm looking for a mod with that number value or higher. For example, if I need an Earth HCT 12%+ that means any number 12% or higher will work (I'm buying these mostly as placeholders until I find higher stats).

Keep in mind there are two Earth Staff skins. Go to presearing.com and click on weapons: weapon skins: and scroll down to Staves to see what I'm referring to.

Air: HCT Air 15%+
    Air: HCT Fire 14%+
    Air: HCT Earth 13%+
    Air: HCT Water 18%

Fire: HCT Air 18%
    Fire: HCT Fire 18%
    Fire: HCT Earth 18%
    Fire: HCT Water 18%

Water: HCT Air 12%+
    Water: HCT Fire 17%+
    Water: HCT Earth 18%
    Water: HCT Water 18%

Earth (Core): HCT Fire 15%+
    Earth (Core): HCT Earth 16%+
    Earth (Core): HCT Water 12%+

Earth (Obsidian): HCT Air 12%+
    Earth (Obsidian): HCT Fire 18%
    Earth (Obsidian): HCT Earth 12%+
    Earth (Obsidian): HCT Water 12%+

I'm offering up to 1BD/25e on the non- primary attribute staves depending on the HSR%.

For the Fire HCT I'd start my offer at 5BD but willing to pay more depending on the other stats - pm me your price.

Thank you!

AC

"To be spoken well of in my line of work could be disastrous for my career." - The Ninth Gate.

Edited 4 times, last by ACWhammy (September 15, 2022 at 11:55 AM).

• ACWhammy August 10, 2022 at 12:06 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “WTB Celestial Snake Celestial Rabbit” to “WTB Staves in Pre: Water/Earth/Divine Favor/Jeweled & More”.
  • ACWhammy September 10, 2022 at 2:25 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “WTB Staves in Pre: Water/Earth/Divine Favor/Jeweled & More” to “WTB Gold/Green EL Tonics 4e/ea, Staves in Presearing”.
  • ACWhammy September 15, 2022 at 11:55 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “WTB Gold/Green EL Tonics 4e/ea, Staves in Presearing” to “WTB Gold/Green EL Tonics 5e/ea, Staves in Presearing”.
  • bsoltan March 17, 2023 at 11:11 AM

Closed the thread.