baitclick in selling forums?

• Hey guys and gals, something I have noticed lately is people stating req8 or req7 in their for sale post title in order to get more people to click on them. For example there is a req8 req9 os thread right now where the person has one, ONE req8 shield with 14armor. Wtf? Is anyone else frustrated by this? This used to never be a problem but recently about half the time req7 or req8 is posted there are just one or two crappy non max merch food items in it.

• Yeah because Legacy obviously pay them 0.10p a click !

Listen proper pre nerf are rarer and rarer, sales are more and more difficult to do.

If you get clickbait by this, I can't even imagine your google/youtube feed

BTW onlyfans/tongtong! bring me some money!

• it is the same everywhere - with too many things around people try to get others' attention. try looking for a tractor on ebay:

"selling <insert random unfamiliar brand> tractor - not a Fendt, John Deere, New Holland"

it is what it is...

imagine my frustration everytime searching for "defender"... all the gothic, emblazoned, goldleaf, copperleaf, vabbian, stygian,... barely any actual defender. a good search engine with items categorized in a database helps loads other than that there won't be a thing you can do about it but complain :P

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier