Wayfarer's Reverie event full run

• Hi all,

This service is offered between 07:00-09:00 and 18:00-00:00 (UTC+1)

I'm offering a Wayfarer's Reverie event running service for individual campaigns (pricing below), or 270e for all 4.

Price is per person but additional accounts (i.e. alts) come at 30% discount.

CampaignDurationPrice
    Full*120 mins270e
    Tyria45 mins100e
    EoTN*30 mins75e
    Elona30 mins75e
    Cantha20 mins50e

*The full or EoTN runs do not include the Shiverpeak Bloodstone. I can run this separately for a 50e surcharge (approx. 20 mins) per person (same discount applies for alts). This is a full dungeon run with the Eldritch chest at the end. I can take a maximum of 3 characters at a time for this.

This service requires semi AFK (e.g. watching streaming services or playing on alts is fine) because players need to be able to /resign.

If you want to full AFK the service, this will cost 125e per campaign or 450e total, as the duration required is almost doubled without /resigning.

I intend to wait for a minimum of 3 "customers" (this can be 1 main + 2 alts) before arranging a run - ideally I will go with 7 "customers".

There are 2 x 4-/6-man locations in Tyria which will require a team split - I will accommodate this with additional runs to these locations.

Please reply here if you are interested – please include details of the time(s) that you are available and include your IGN for in-game messaging.

Cheers

Dev

IGN: Devilish Scythe Z

IGN: Devilish Scythe Z

Guild Leader of the Tofu-Eating Wokerati [TOFU] 🌱

WTS OS q0 q7 q8

Edited 2 times, last by Devilish Scythe Z (August 30, 2022 at 6:13 PM).

• bsoltan December 2, 2022 at 10:07 AM

Closed the thread.