• Now, I've come and gone from the game many times over the years. I still do play a lot of different games and jump around a lot. One of my favorite skins years ago was the FDS. It's a classic plus Rurik looked badass with it. So roughly 13 years ago, I purchased one of the most badass versions of it from Wazza the Mighty for 300e.

But in the last several months, I've come to learn this item might've been duplicated. Specifically the 144g version of it. Can anyone elaborate on this? It has otherwise tarnished one of my favorite collection pieces.

• Duped is possible as various groups target minis mainly but ultra rares were targetted too. ANET claimed they removed all of it but that is marketing bullshit. Tons of duped and other exploit items still exist today. I would actually venture it's at least a less than 50% chance of dupe for one reason. 144g is the most common gold value for q7 items and FDS drops in many places, especially pre nerf days with keyless chests. So I wouldn't assume or lose sleep over that thought unless someone explicitly knew it for sure and even then who fkn cares lol.

• Duped is possible as various groups target minis mainly but ultra rares were targetted too. ANET claimed they removed all of it but that is marketing bullshit. Tons of duped and other exploit items still exist today. I would actually venture it's at least a less than 50% chance of dupe for one reason. 144g is the most common gold value for q7 items and FDS drops in many places, especially pre nerf days with keyless chests. So I wouldn't assume or lose sleep over that thought unless someone explicitly knew it for sure and even then who fkn cares lol.

I appreciate your response. It was actually one of your posts that sent me down this rabbit hole. I was wondering just what evidence the community had if any in the case of this specific item. I've been out of the loop for a long time, hence the query. Thank you!

• Ironically we now see all the modern q8 swords and shields are almost always 136 or 144g which were the previous q7 values. A great sword and history no matter the play makes it more interesting at least to me. One of my q8 crystallines for example is speculated to have been part of a massive botting/rmt/stolen chain of events. No way to prove any of it at this point and just makes for interesting history if considered true.

On a side note, this actually makes me want to take a look at my notes for the history of exploits and items. I wrote absolute tons that we have saved and I don't think we have posted it in the museum yet. Funny enough I even still had screenshots and source code for some of the more interesting ones.