The Celeritas Collection

• Well this post is a very long time in the making. Between work and life, it is hard to find time to set aside to share my humble collection. I am really happy that I am finally able to share this with all of you. This is far from the most expensive or exclusive post on Legacy, but I really have had a blast putting this together. It still amazes me what can appear when you post a simple ad in Kamadan, and I'm sure I am the only person in this game who is actually excited to ID a chestrun drop that is +41.

With that said, I also want to thank everyone that has contributed to this collection over the past few years. There really are too many people to list, and some of my favorite pieces of my collection came from those of you that had been holding onto these items for over 10 years. Let's get into it.

Where it all began.

A few years ago, I returned after a long break and focused on chestrunning and farming OS items to bring back some of the magic that I know we all miss. On the same day, I got two of my favorite drops that I have ever had, the SWS and Zodiac shield shown in the screenshot below. This of course was not a collection at the time, and I showed these two to Kabong in Kamadan to get a general interest check/PC as I did not know where the OS market stood. After our conversation and talking about these being my first drops after a long break, I was inspired to keep these shields and see what else was out there.

Health +41 (while Enchanted), Armor +10 (vs.)

41-enchanted-10.jpg

Health +41 (while in a Stance), Armor +10 (vs.)

41-stance-10.jpg

Health +41 (while Enchanted), Received physical damage -2 (while Enchanted)

41-2-enchanted.jpg

Health +41 (while in a Stance), Received physical damage -2 (while in a Stance)

41-2-stance.jpg

The only Req. 7 in my collection. Single mod, but man I love this thing.

q7.jpg

A few cute matching q8s.

q8-purples.jpg

Summit Warlord Shield has always been, and will always be my favorite skin.

Purple-SWS.jpg

Need a little help with your skills?

41-20-attribute.jpg

Health and armor? Who needs 'em.

41-9.jpg

A fun little single-mod set.

Single-Mod.jpg

Some quirky low-reqs.

Low-Reqs.jpg

If you made it this far, I really appreciate you taking a look at these often-forgotten shields. I have some other quirky odds and ends that I will post at some point, so stay tuned. If this post inspired you to dig through your collection to find some of the misfits that I am trying to gather together, please let me know. And if you are like me and have been sitting on a pile of screenshots, take the time to make a post because I would love to see them!

Ign: Signorio Milsror

Buying OS shields with +21, +31, +41, or +51 health, just shoot me a message!

• Amazing! You took your time with the Shields and gathered some real treasures :)

Thanks for showing

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• hey mate,

Gratz on that very nice collection!

You must have been looking hard and for a while, establish connections with other active players for them to look for your (forgotten) shields, chest run a lot... this is a great work!!

I am going through the (almost) exact same process rn... came back, chestrunned, and ended up looking for a nice os shield for my assa. Found a cute q9t exalted +43 -2 we that I bought for 4a. I just found in love with it and started my q9t 2off hp mods collection... in some monthes I might have enough to show you guys.

Gj on your collection again, keep us tuned !

• hey mate,

Gratz on that very nice collection!

You must have been looking hard and for a while, establish connections with other active players for them to look for your (forgotten) shields, chest run a lot... this is a great work!!

I am going through the (almost) exact same process rn... came back, chestrunned, and ended up looking for a nice os shield for my assa. Found a cute q9t exalted +43 -2 we that I bought for 4a. I just found in love with it and started my q9t 2off hp mods collection... in some monthes I might have enough to show you guys.

Gj on your collection again, keep us tuned !

Even a very small collection is worth posting. It might even make people realise they have a shield for your collection. So don’t be shy, post it and I’m sure it will yield nothing but positives!