• I know we've had threads related to the fan images of Guild Wars, Related fan fiction of the game.

For me, this fits not entirely with the game. Yes, I've had S T Academy [Trek]. I still even have a trek named guild wars character. I know there's easter eggs/trivia of more indirect hints, etc. between the two.

A bit more about me, incase people miss what I'm saying here.... I am a Trekkie. :P I run a Star Trek group (and other groups). I quit guild leading and sold my trek guild. it did end up successful again (yay). I don't know what happened to it exactly, but I do know a friend has it. Also, I know another guild in the game that's still going strong that I started as well. ^^ and disbanned to an extent. Like just leaving it, but had another in control, etc.

Long story short... I got into WoW from my Star Trek friends as I use to role play (Write stories) with them. nothing bad. it just allowed me to pretend that I was doing a show or something. (more details of that you may find else where.) went from that to guild wars, found more trek friends / fans, etc. Got inspired by them to write some more. So, when I wasn't with internet and couldn't play guild wars...

I wrote. Here's my blog. :) http://aludeni.blogspot.com . So, enjoy. (there's other links to my poetry, jokes, etc.)

What did you do during your days without? write? draw?

:heart: By the light of the fire and the sparkle of the stars, you came to realize the meaning of true love. - Lori B. :rit: