Current favorites Orville and love death robots (it's nsfw btw).
Definitely still active guys and gals and fun!!!!
Sounds like Zashien Elite.
I would like to be a trade mod, because I don't bot. I have no use for anything other than what I achieve.
But not on much due to real life so... Oh, well.
Does it work on crazy people that don't know it? Asking for a friend.
I had a guild... I don't know who has it now .. would like it back tbh... Oh well, things happen.
As an arc reader. I just finished An anonymous girl and I recommend in getting it, when it goes on sale Jan. 9th.
Victory agree 💯%. I have seen so many similar and same petitions with zero real proposals,.details, etc. As I suggest... And they all failed... I have pointed out problems that I see and know from former and current gw sites. Some are shut down, etc. So of course not everyone is going to understand at all. Notice, no thoughts or solutions. Just complaints. These things have everything to do with expansion suggestion, etc. As all that's current will happen there as well....
So, if the current can't be considered or solved.... There's no point continuing. If just vague suggestions is considered enough... There's tbh lack of experience.
So, with that said... "A lot more needs to be planned out, before getting 'sound' votes." Not just another "I want an expansion!! I have people who want it who are developers". Codes, etc. Change. I don't think they know older code. Schools don't teach older codes, etc.
I have a degree in networking, etc. Learned some on programming like visual basic etc. That's no longer used.
So, I know things change. 😒
Why I say this. Education isn't going to help in some areas without experience.... I have learned more on my own or be taught by others, than a school could teach. Experiences can help broaden the mind.
If this was me, I would redo with details that could help even with the current problems, etc. And details of plan etc. That could counter most questions or problem points. Then get more sound votes.
Other types of proposals and petitions that I have seen are more like that. (Subscribed to three petition sites at least.)
Factions is more similar to Prophecies. If In doubt, try the official wiki.
Amount would mean little to nothing.. doesn't matter how many people like it. Look up the other petitions to get an idea as to how many fans would support. That's not the thing nor would show how many people would buy and many degrees means little versus experiences. I have had so much education that I have been turned down for lack of experience.
I learned since. Age doesn't matter. What matters is learning what problems are and creating ideas and suggestions. That's the first step. A good deal of improvements to bring players back. Then show all of that and ask even in a poll. How many would support those changes. Not just an expansion in general that's being badly vague... It may gain support, but would leave many wondering where, etc. That could hurt and not gain those additional points. Why when with Any suggestions as I have done with companies... You have solutions. Like I suggested to some to help people in need that can't afford formula, etc. For parents. Tide helped wash the clothes. A college switched from using out dated email and chat to Google. Google created scholar.google.com , classroom.google.com and more. I helped. I still have a college email address. 😄
So, having thought out plans that can help - works better than nothing and I would say this is more like a rough draft not completely thought out. If you want expansion, etc. Have contingency plans. Suggests that would include pvp improvements that could likely work, pve improvemets and additions. Willing to help show them that artists, etc. Would be paid for that financial is your expense as this is your suggestions. To help show how to rid of things ideas to improve the game in general. All laid out. Then get votes and take what you have to every location possible. Then go to Arenanet and NcSoft.
Treat this As the suggestions etc. That could help. Not shooting people down, because they disagree with you. Often may be reasonable... Again. All can be towards contigency plans.
Mastinoo see, it'd have to be one of the first things. It's 8 central where I am in America right now. Arenanet is American. Most companies and jobs, etc. Rely on financial first. It's like that with any type of job here. Without financial, you get no where... I know. . have been low enough to sell items just to make ends meet.
It's a catch 22. You need money to get a car house, etc. . Transportation to job or even internet. Nothing really is free. You need a job to have money to get these things. So , even right now you need money here to do a start up company even gaming. I looked into the gaming side a bit. You can get a loan, but you have to pay it back or it hurts credit score... (Yet another thing I am learning on) and with no or little score and low income barely hanging on... You can't get a loan for a business, etc. Even to hire people to work for you to collaborate with Arenanet. Everything here revolves around job and money. ... You have a high credit score... It's easy. Everyone starts out at zero credit score.
So, they would probably hear proposal. If like, there'd be discussion of financial. You would have to be prepared. Not think it's something to do later. Many companies do this. It's a normal business practice here.
You would have to know the loans, the pros and cons, etc. There's been turn downs at a local company, because of no financial ideas, etc.
It's not specific. It's common.
So, it's not a later thing... As much as anyone would like. I would like that with things, but it doesn't work out.
Ariyen You need to stop being rude, now. You've been rude through out all of this Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can act this way.
I am not being rude. Just honest, but I can be... 😈 😇 And FYI I never said I didn't like it. So, you must be reading something else. I raised 8 main points that I Know are issues. That's still not answered. Also have made suggestions that could be considered. So, I don't get what is rude.
The poster above me is a mouse detective!
1. Saying it won't happen. Yes, because countless other proposals same as your proposal went through what they did. It was legal that stopped it. 😒
2. You don't need 'numbers'. That didn't stop other more popular games from shutting down, including Ncsoft's City of Heroes. I did play on that one, until it was closed. I was getting use to the game system. Thought it was neat. It didn't have botters or gold sellers like gw does. Numbers don't matter, financial does.
3. I don't see it on their site. Do you? 😂 It's Arenanet that's hosting gw on the same servers as gw2. That's why it's still active. Not ncsoft. So, main points on ncsoft still stand as corrected.
4. You basically told on discord of no artists. I know from discussions and other information that their artists for gw not gw2. Didn't stay around. Some that I know that did work, have gone on to other jobs. Again, point still stands of needing artists that can do gw style as others have done.
5. Legal is their first with gw as to what can and can't be done. How I know? Because of work talk with ncsoft, etc. In emails. It was they'd have to consult legal. Same with suggestions that I had, etc. To expand team and increase player base. Again, my point corrected on this.
6. Financial is not an issue? How amusing... Okay, so it would not be an issue for like say a fan film, etc.? How would you get people involved, if you don't intend in on financial talks? Just even for a company to own another. There is financial. It's always a priority here. It is the USA. Same place that Arenanet resides. With about any business, there's always financial. Even in getting a job. People find out the starting pay, etc. Same with digital artists, designers, etc. I have seen many comment about this. So, financial is always a priority here... That's just honest truth of how America works.
7. They fixed their report system not add it. It's been there for a while. Just had been broken and not everyone will report bots, gold sellers, etc. When they farm in areas that no one plays. And when they give things like trims, items - especially rare ones, even armbraces.... No one is going to want to report. Most have gotten use to it. Even though the botters and gold sellers actually damage the game. They claim to help it.
8. It would be prudent to prevent hacking like blocking the ips, etc. Before New players, but... Just a new form of hacking is happening and it is getting players to give out information that can be used to get into accounts. 2f cannot prevent all accounts, because of Change in email or phone, etc.... Same with people allowing remote access... Key loggers, etc.
Core thing - detailed planning of suggestions, etc..that would and could gain interest. An ability to still be able to be self reliant. Involvement of them. Actual advertising and promotion. Even involving twitch and YouTube hosts and reddit and here. A revamp of the wiki, turning it into sites limiting to only certain ones to edit it and no discussion, but one page for suggestions and no bug reports. That goes directly to staff. Staff can inform the editors or add themselves the notes of bugs. I would suggest the sites to be used that could have this to work. Using their current theme on their main site. This would cut out any and all abuse of wiki administration.
No discord, that's too much high maintenance and real time discussion always going on. Leave it to players only.
Pretty high maintenance that could be costly... Thing would be, would it be worth for the end revenue.
Also, have a copyright that no other site can copy their work at all even to sell for profit without consulting legal. Other words, a collaboration that could benefit them (anet). Like put a stop to and prevent gold sellers.
1. It won't happen. And I will list details in the rest if the numbers.
2. Not enough player base, you would need to get rid of botters and gold sellers. Tell how you plan to combat that.
3. Ncsoft dropped gw. Doubt you would gain interest with them.
4. Lack of artists, etc. I would love to be a moderator, but it's an old game. Most are interested in newer things.
5. Legal - things would need to go through that and the other divisions.
6. Financial - may be a lot more cost than any realizes. A LOT goes into it. Look at the credits as part of the information.
7. Stopping the abuse of accounts. One in game has 50 and trolls with several accounts.
8. Stopping the hacking that is not secured enough.
I Am sure there is more, but I don't think that you may understand much. Much goes into a game. I was in beta of Secret
Ugh can not remember rest and they discussed their issues. They took my advice. Even were able to do expansion.
So I understand that games can be trouble. There's a lot more to it than just a snap for an expansion or even expecting something like that - so soon.
A lot goes on that's not known.
It just won't happen.
It's not happened on the countless other times that people have tried this.
I don't see any difference.
Use the serenity prayer.
Accept what you cannot change and deal with it, instead of begging on a lost hopeless dream.
Be happy that it even runs.
People like me, can't enjoy marvel heroes as that shut down. I don't want to see this shut down, because of ammeture and Immature actions.
Also, don't call me a troll when you lack experience with their wikis, etc., That I participated in. I don't have to threaten you, your actions betray that of a kid. I have been playing 11 years And gained other experience that I learned to accept. I still offer, but that's all I do.
Still active! Just msg me!
As long as I have been here, I haven't written in this area... I have been in many many guilds... Even ran S T Academy [Trek], which I started and with the guild's help - had gotten full guild hall. It's been sold to several and it still exists, but inactive 100%.
I have an account (along with an account of husband's) in gwam ally - if you want an invite, you can do many ways, which I will leave contacts at the bottom...
My main account (along with another account of husband's) runs Here Online Playing Eternally [Hope] . I have an advertisement here for it and on guild wars global. I am unsure how to do reddit to have it go well, instead of aweful. It's in [WuB] ally that I absolutely enjoy!
I still hope to get to teaching routes, if not roles.
I started back on Sept. 26,2007... I have had several breaks and several events.... As well as account wipes of characters that had a complete restart, but things happen. I love having good friends, both outside of game on fb, discord, etc. and inside the game. I'm as honest as I can be and I'm me. Married with two kids - So, not looking for anything more.
My in game name - if you want to join either guild - send me a pm on here, or fb - if you know who I am, or on discord on Alumina, or in game - if you may know who I am.
Blessings to ya!
Enjoy the game, as we might just have the hope to be able to play as long as we can, especially if it's for Eternity.
Tried running it as Administrator?